The Other Games Thread Week 9

Iron_man

This week we start in Houston as the Eagles take on the Texans. This seems like an easy pick kind of game.

Thursday Night: Eagles at Texans.
Sunday Early: Bills at the Jets, Dolphins at Bears, Colts at Patriots, Raiders at Jaguars, Packers at Lions, Chargers at Falcons, Vikings at Commanders, Panthers at Bengals
Sunday Late: Rams at Bucs, Seahawks at Cardinals
Sunday Night: Titans at the Chiefs
Monday Night: Ravens at the Saints

Who ya got for tonight's game, as if I didn't already know. Are you gonna watch any other games besides our game this week? And if so which games?

2 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

The Jets look like this may have this one. 17 to 17, first and goal from the 10 at the 2 min warning.

I hope they pull this off. I need as much chaos in the division as possible.

Also Josh Allen with that moustache looks like he enjoys fondling minors, terrible.

Edited by LD696
  • Like 1

Mecole Hardman feels like a guy that Matt Groh will take a flyer on in the offseason. 

Hardman and Thornton on the field at the same time would be lots of speed. He's certainly not a #1 but a good depth guy to replace Agholor assuming he isn't super expensive. 

52 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Idk how the Seahawks are doing this. I had them at 4-13 this year.

Geno Smith playing really well, finally focused on OL in the draft, a great draft class overall. I'm amazed that Woolen has done as well as he has.. didn't think he could handle being a starter day 1

Pete Carroll likely Coach of the Year if they keep this up .. assuming Eagles don't go undefeated of course

21 hours ago, Crimmage said:

Mecole Hardman feels like a guy that Matt Groh will take a flyer on in the offseason. 

Hardman and Thornton on the field at the same time would be lots of speed. He's certainly not a #1 but a good depth guy to replace Agholor assuming he isn't super expensive. 

Waste of money. 1st the Pats have no clue when it comes to WRs, there offense is from the 70s!!!!! (exaggeration to make a point), OL can't (time) block and last but not least. Our offense coach are horrible they frigging stink. 

I watched Thornton he has no clue and that has nothing to do with the player.   He is a waste of talent. I think he can be special but with the Pats no chance to teach him how to play in today's NFL They have no motion and they have no idea... using his skill set.  What the heck are they doing with him !!!!!!   Total BS   SEND HIM LONG !!!!!!!!!

Edited by m haynes