Week 9 GDT Bills leave the state: Buffalo @ New Jersey

Trentwannabe

Here’s the thing, we want home field advantage right? We want KC to come to Buffalo? Whelp can’t lose to the Jags and Jets in back to back seasons as double digit favorites. That’s the point of it. When we have to go to KC again this is going to be a major reason why. It’s big picture. Obviously the one game is what is..one game. But we are a championship level team with a major hump to get over and i want the ******* one seed.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Holy **** can't any of you read? I'm saying that the reason Patrick Mahomes is in a tier, by himself, is because he sustains his elite all time greatness every single week. God forbid I expect Josh Allen to do the same when he has shown he is CAPABLE OF DOING IT!

THAT IS NOT GETTING OFF THE BANDWAGON.

You're all so damn insufferable over mild criticism, I expect the best because he is supposed to BE the best! I expect this team to win every game because they're SUPPOSED to win these games! Either this is the best team or it isn't. Either this is the best QB or he isn't. I expect, at this point in this team's development, that they should be firing on all cylinders, that they should finally in year 5 be beyond these kinds of games against inferior opponents. I'm not expecting perfection every play but I am expecting it to not look this dysfunctional EVER. There's no excuse for it anymore. 

OK WHATEVER YOU SAY lol 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Criticize away lol.. But try not to sound stupid with over reactions and hot takes on the way 

What overreaction? That we now have absolutely no wiggle room? That Josh Allen is still not *the* best? That this team should have won a game they were favored by 7 to win? That they looked lifeless and at this point making these basic mistakes isn't acceptable?

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Holy **** can't any of you read? I'm saying that the reason Patrick Mahomes is in a tier, by himself, is because he sustains his elite all time greatness every single week. God forbid I expect Josh Allen to do the same when he has shown he is CAPABLE OF DOING IT!

THAT IS NOT GETTING OFF THE BANDWAGON.

You're all so damn insufferable over mild criticism, I expect the best because he is supposed to BE the best! I expect this team to win every game because they're SUPPOSED to win these games! Either this is the best team or it isn't. Either this is the best QB or he isn't. I expect, at this point in this team's development, that they should be firing on all cylinders, that they should finally in year 5 be beyond these kinds of games against inferior opponents. I'm not expecting perfection every play but I am expecting it to not look this dysfunctional EVER. There's no excuse for it anymore. 

Mahomes sustains his greatness every week? Even Mahomes has bad games. Good teams every year lose games they shouldn’t. No one is going to go 21-0. Mahomes had an absolute ****ty 2nd half vs the bengals last year. 

Criticize away lol.. But try not to sound stupid with over reactions and hot takes on the way 

Ok then we can criticize the red one turnovers, and over throws in the middle of the field the last 6 quarters. That isn’t a hot take. He’s a top 2 QB in the league, that’s the standard. That’s the benchmark. 

OK WHATEVER YOU SAY lol 

I'm not screaming about the sky falling. We're 6-2. I'm upset and frustrated that this team continues to look like this at times and that Josh continues to make dumb decisions and dumb plays when all he needed to do was play a simple, clean game today and we win.

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

Mahomes sustains his greatness every week? Even Mahomes has bad games. Good teams every year lose games they shouldn’t. No one is going to go 21-0. Mahomes had an absolute ****ty 2nd half vs the bengals last year. 

Mahomes has hosted the AFCCG how many years in a row? I want that. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ok then we can criticize the red one turnovers, and over throws in the middle of the field the last 6 quarters. That isn’t a hot take. He’s a top 2 QB in the league, that’s the standard. That’s the benchmark. 

Alot to criticize from this game. But the Mahomes rabble rabble is a bit extreme.

1 minute ago, Billsfaninptown said:

As do I, but Josh is still elite. This was an all around poor effort by the entire team. Defense got bullied, offensive line got destroyed, and Josh was not good.

Agreed. I haven’t seen anyone say he isn’t elite. I along with @Thelonebillsfanhave higher expectations for Josh at this point in his career. I’m not saying whatsoever the sky is falling we aren’t a contender but Christ can you win the games you’re double digit favorites?

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Agreed. I haven’t seen anyone say he isn’t elite. I along with @Thelonebillsfanhave higher expectations for Josh at this point in his career. I’m not saying whatsoever the sky is falling we aren’t a contender but Christ can you win the games you’re double digit favorites?

My entire point is that Josh Allen has not just bad games, but games where he looks like he did today, an in over his head QB who's borderline for playing, which loses us games, which costs us later, which is why we can't beat the team QB'ed by the other guy. And yes, that's unacceptable at this point in where he is, who he is, and where this team is.