NCAA Basketball Thread (2023-24)

beekay414

8 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

why is Baba Miller coming off the bench?  I know he just got back but you would think he would be in the starting lineup by now. 

He hasn’t been as advertised yet. He looks like he needs another year.

Also, don’t read anything into coming off the bench at FSU. Patrick Williams, Scottie Barnes were 6th men and went both went #4 overall in the draft.

2 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

He hasn’t been as advertised yet. He looks like he needs another year.

Also, don’t read anything into coming off the bench at FSU. Patrick Williams, Scottie Barnes were 6th men and went both went #4 overall in the draft.

Yeah thats a good point.  I forgot about that. 

On 1/23/2023 at 6:07 PM, TitanSlim said:

Duke is so so trash this year. And there’s never been a player I enjoy watching less for Duke than Ryan Young. Scheyer’s infatuation with him is mystifying.

Scheyer's biggest mistake so far was not being able to convince Trevor Keels to return to school. Duke desperately needs scoring from the perimeter and he likely would've been in contention for ACC POY. Lively/Proctor being extremely raw, Whitehead being hurt/raw, and Schutt being a bench warmer certainly didn't help. 

Overall though terrible guard play / shooting have been a major issue this year.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Alabama losing to a terrible Oklahoma team would just be fitting with how this college season is going so far 

Can’t take you serious as a title contender if you’re getting smacked by Oklahoma 

When we gonna learn that a random game in January has nothing to do with getting hot for 6 games in March.