NCAA Basketball Thread (2023-24)

beekay414

I was thinking about how disappointing the Hokies season has been and was wondering how many teams have been a bigger one? I know there are some, but curious to hear who. The whole ACC is kinda down, and then there are teams like Villanova and South Carolina that I expected to be better. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I was thinking about how disappointing the Hokies season has been and was wondering how many teams have been a bigger one? I know there are some, but curious to hear who. The whole ACC is kinda down, and then there are teams like Villanova and South Carolina that I expected to be better. 

UNC by a significant margin.

• Like 5

Jeremy Roach heading into March playing like he did last March is huge for Duke.

Also, desperately need Proctor to return for his sophomore season because a Proctor/Jared McCain/Caleb Foster three headed guard lineup could be scary next year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Jeremy Roach heading into March playing like he did last March is huge for Duke.

Also, desperately need Proctor to return for his sophomore season because a Proctor/Jared McCain/Caleb Foster three headed guard lineup could be scary next year.

I'm still pissed about that UVA loss, we should be tied for 2nd in the ACC. 

I have to give Jon Scheyer some credit, when they fell to 14-6 (5-4 ACC) I thought the team was dead in the water. But they've gotten better, the rotation is finally starting to find their groove, and he looks a lot more comfortable with everything. The lack of shooting still concerns me but if Flip/Roach both ball out we could potentially make some noise in the tournament. 

• Like 1