DST goes back an hour tonight

Malfatron

Just now, beekay414 said:
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

So did national treasure Rich Evans, but i dont hold that against him

Once a FIB, you automatically lose points. Sorry, thems the rules.

FMB feels more right to me.

Feel kind of bad for the sons down south, sad to say

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Never watched that flick, but i feel the same way about the guy who plays the Stepdad in Stepbrothers, his name escapes me atm, but people should give him more props than they do because he always steals every scene

Its one of my favorite movies, or as most would say favorite bad movies. That and Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner.

I'll be quoting it to the kids tomorrow.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Sudekis best movie was We're the Millers and he wasnt in the top 3 of best performances

Being the resident Sudeikis stan, this is a lie. His best movie is either Sleeping with Other People or Kodachrome and he stole the show in both. His best supporting role was in Going the Distance and the dynamic with him and Charlie Day was top tier comedy. I will tolerate no Jason Sudeikis slander from a man with a screenname Malfatron.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Being the resident Sudeikis stan, this is a lie. His best movie is either Sleeping with Other People or Kodachrome and he stole the show in both. His best supporting role was in Going the Distance and the dynamic with him and Charlie Day was top tier comedy. I will tolerate no Jason Sudeikis slander from a man with a screenname Malfatron.

Those movies...i will be googling them ti verify they arent made up, so might as well cop it now