GDT - 9 - The Colts Come to Town

Iron_man

It's fun knowing this defense is so much better than I expected .. they can compete with the top teams in the league defensively. Especially when Barmore is healthy, they will be in good shape. 

Nobody could have guessed that the offense would be THIS bad though. We expected the lack of OC to be an issue... but yikes.. this is even worse than we could have imagined. 

Just now, Crimmage said:

It's fun knowing this defense is so much better than I expected .. they can compete with the top teams in the league defensively. Especially when Barmore is healthy, they will be in good shape. 

Nobody could have guessed that the offense would be THIS bad though. We expected the lack of OC to be an issue... but yikes.. this is even worse than we could have imagined. 

I dont think the massive O-Line regression was expected by anyone, which is really the root of the problem here. I think at worst we expected Trent to be status quo and for Wynn to plateau. Instead we see Trent take a step back, Wynn regress completely, and then Andrews getting hurt destroys not only the Center position but Cole Strange's development. It went from solid with upside to a disaster pretty quick.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I want to say this too, but then I remember Justin Fields lit us up. To me, I’m happy with this performance, but I don’t expect to see it against Buffalo. Feels like certain teams we’ll just absolute mince. Colts, Detroit, browns are amongst them. 

Great to get a win before the bye though 

• Like 1