Week 9: Rams @ Bucs

JonStark

4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

And Stafford in a must win situation was horrible. Our future is bleak. 

Dont see how you can say this with a straight face after what Stafford did last season. Plus in his career he has alot of clutch moments. Its that this season doesnt seem to be the Rams year in general. Stafford isnt getting the job done this season.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Dont see how you can say this with a straight face after what Stafford did last season. Plus in his career he has alot of clutch moments. Its that this season doesnt seem to be the Rams year in general. Stafford isnt getting the job done this season.

Because he was horrible today. He has Skworenek wide open for a TD and he skips it. Did that on several throws today. 

The nucleus of this team are SB Champs. You can't take that away from them. But when it comes to this year I don't know how anyone can be happy with McVay, Stafford, Snead or Morris. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

He can in fact win a Super Bowl for us and turn to garbage along with the entire offense the next year. It's happening before our eyes. Still love all the guys who helped bring that trophy home. Doesn't mean I'm gonna say an offense that couldn't get a single first down in the 4th quarter was anything resembling acceptable.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

He can in fact win a Super Bowl for us and turn to garbage along with the entire offense the next year. It's happening before our eyes. Still love all the guys who helped bring that trophy home. Doesn't mean I'm gonna say an offense that couldn't get a single first down in the 4th quarter was anything resembling acceptable.

Stafford was a massive liability today. I get that it's hard to succeed when your OL, particularly your LG, is terrible. But Stafford had multiple plays where he maneuvered the pocket effectively and then threw a one-hopper to a wide open player, including to Skow in the end zone. And he came awfully close to a couple picks.

The decision not to trade for a HB at the deadline looks worse and worse. If we had a ground game to take pressure off Stafford, we'd be in a much better spot. Henderson would be fine as a #2 HB, as he has great vision and good burst. But he doesn't break tackles or make people miss. You need a #1 HB who can do more than just get what's blocked. 

5 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

I'm ready for whoever thinks Bobby Evans is the answer to get axed. 

It's idiocy. You're not going to convince me that Oday Aboushi, Ty Nsekhe, and Matt Skura are worse. We've seen Aboushi and Nsekhe play. They looked better. Evans got beat on damn near every pass snap. He might well be a better run blocker, but our running game is a dumpster fire. We need a LG who can be a competent pass protector.

• Like 2

Not sure why we didn't trade Cam Akers for a future 7th if this is how we were going to use him? Also, Henderson rips off his biggest run of the season and then we go 3 straight pass plays in the redzone?

Evans is a revolving door.

Defense did their job again, but Ramsey called out the offense in post game presser. Opposite of "We Not Me" mantra. 

This sucks. Haven't felt like this since the Jeff Fisher era, but this loss pretty much solidified there won't be a playoffs for us this year. We max out at 9 wins. Won't be enough.

No shot OBJ signs here either.

Oh and McVay running it on 3rd and 5 is the definition of pu$$y.

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Defense did their job again, but Ramsey called out the offense in post game presser. Opposite of "We Not Me" mantra. 

Kupp also called out the offense saying what a great job the D did and the offense should have won the game.

Quite honestly the entire D should call out the O, maybe it'll get McVay to make some changes that everybody things need to be made. I have no problem with Ramsey doing this. Hell look at that tweet above from Jourdan. After a 69 yard TD we had 35 yards of offense. Everybody including fans and the defense/st should be calling out the offense. But people are just focusing on the defense's last drive after a 4th down goal line stand that should have been a heroic moment the offense pissed it away.

• Like 1

sure, it's the o and mainly the ol. if you are down to your 8th guard no teams can overcome this.

but no way you can go back to your soft zone bs in the last two minutes. ack to back. plus derion kendrick is completly horrible
4.80 speed. awful jumps and god knows how slow his 3 cone is.

morris needs to adjust in some critical moments.

but bobby evans playing was mind blowing.

32 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Kupp also called out the offense saying what a great job the D did and the offense should have won the game.

Quite honestly the entire D should call out the O, maybe it'll get McVay to make some changes that everybody things need to be made. I have no problem with Ramsey doing this. Hell look at that tweet above from Jourdan. After a 69 yard TD we had 35 yards of offense. Everybody including fans and the defense/st should be calling out the offense. But people are just focusing on the defense's last drive after a 4th down goal line stand that should have been a heroic moment the offense pissed it away.

Agreed here. Seems there’s no accountability and the defense has every right to call them out. The final drive was frustrating and Raheem deserves to be fired NOW. But the offense is pathetic. Dudes won the SB and Packed it up. No pride on this team aside from maybe 3 players. 

It’s a shame OBJ will never sign with this team. I really wanted him to be a Ram again. Now it doesn’t even matter. He’s got a good heart if he’s going to sign with a team that’ll miss playoffs. 

This is not my team. They don’t deserve my viewership if that’s the product they’re putting out.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

sure, it's the o and mainly the ol. if you are down to your 8th guard no teams can overcome this.

but no way you can go back to your soft zone bs in the last two minutes. ack to back. plus derion kendrick is completly horrible
4.80 speed. awful jumps and god knows how slow his 3 cone is.

morris needs to adjust in some critical moments.

but bobby evans playing was mind blowing.

Bobby Evans is on McVay and there’s no excusing it. Also one first down in the entire fourth quarter just one and we win. Just one first down isn’t too much to ask.

Just now, MDY10 said:

Agreed here. Seems there’s no accountability and the defense has every right to call them out. The final drive was frustrating and Raheem deserves to be fired NOW. But the offense is pathetic. Dudes won the SB and Packed it up. No pride on this team aside from maybe 3 players. 

It’s a shame OBJ will never sign with this team. I really wanted him to be a Ram again. Now it doesn’t even matter. He’s got a good heart if he’s going to sign with a team that’ll miss playoffs. 

This is not my team. They don’t deserve my viewership if that’s the product they’re putting out.

I can’t and won’t stop watching and everybody want the defense to make back to back stops in the fourth quarter to win. But just one first down would have been nice.

• Like 3