Week 9: Rams @ Bucs

JonStark

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

I can’t and won’t stop watching and everybody want the defense to make back to back stops in the fourth quarter to win. But just one first down would have been nice.

Agreed. This game isn’t on the defense at all. Jalen was right to call them out and say they should have never been back on the field after a 4th down stop inside the 10. It doesn’t mean Raheem shouldn’t be fired though. Every fan can see the problem with the soft zone coverage… so why can’t a professional defensive coordinator. At this point, it falls on Mcvay too for not stepping in and correcting what Raheem won’t. It shows Mcvay is a b**** and too scared to say something. 

That said, the problem is obviously the offense. From the Oline to staffords missed throws to mcvays idiotic playcalls. Finally running well and you throw it 3 times to stall the drive. Anything 3rd and 10+ and you run it. 3rd and 5 and you wuss out and run it when you could have ended the game. Not replacing Evans who’s arguably the worst football player I’ve ever witnessed in my life.

This team has given up. These are not men we’re watching. They get paid millions so why do they care. They have a ring already. That’s why after not missing a game in 15+ years I can’t do it anymore. It’s ruining my sundays. Stressing me out because I care more than they do. They deserve an empty stadium until they figure it out. Sadly that’ll be next year

The game isn't on the defense. I do think the defensive issues are easier to fix though. They just need to press more. 

It's also a little misleading to say the defense shouldn't have to stop the Bucs twice. We should have given up a td on the first drive but Scotty Miller dropped the east td.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

The game isn't on the defense. I do think the defensive issues are easier to fix though. They just need to press more. 

It's also a little misleading to say the defense shouldn't have to stop the Bucs twice. We should have given up a td on the first drive but Scotty Miller dropped the east td.

Need a corner opposite Ramsey and somebody other than AD to pressure the QB to play that way. Both sides of the ball aren’t getting fixed until the offseason let alone either side likely. In defensive points allowed the Rams are 6th in the league, that takes away point the offense or ST surrender. They're much better than the O is which we get with the OL. But this all comes back to draft and free agency choices.

12 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Need a corner opposite Ramsey and somebody other than AD to pressure the QB to play that way. Both sides of the ball aren’t getting fixed until the offseason let alone either side likely. In defensive points allowed the Rams are 6th in the league, that takes away point the offense or ST surrender. They're much better than the O is which we get with the OL. But this all comes back to draft and free agency choices.

On the plus side, this off season will be a lot of fun 

16 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Without a doubt. If our offense was on the same level as the defense we'd be a SB contender. 

• Like 1

Also, WTF with the personnel on field ?? 

I mean they have drafted Tutu because he was a "speedster" and yesterday they send Jefferson run deep route and Stafford throw on deep 2/3 times with Jefferson running the route and not Tutu. It's not that i think Tutu is superior to Jefferson but they have drafted him for 1 and ONLY 1 reason was for his speed and they don't utilize him ?? We already knew he was going to be a fail project when he was drafted but this is beyond what we could imagine. 

I don't know, try to rentabilize him, at least let him run the jet sweep, toss, outside run, deep run make him do something based on his speed for God sake ! 

And i'm the one who doesn't want to see him on the field but we have wasted a 2nd round draft pick for him, at least use him a little bit...

The same thing with POwell, he was used early this season and then completely disappeared....

But i still think....somehow... that what broke the Rams this season, was this stupid trade of Snead to let go Woods to the Titans. HE was a leader in the locker room and on the field. You don't trade one of your captain !! There's no spirit in this locker room. This move made me sick and i'm still mad at this move.

And for What ? for this useless A Rob that ton of money and salary cap.  Damn, we should have spend this money for recruiting OL/DL, but no, Snead decide to spend it for a washed WR. 

You could disagree with me, but maybe Woods he's no stronger than him, but Woods knew how to run route, create separation and block. 

And i don't want to talk about the running game again...Mcvay is soooo predictable on the run game. we all knew that 95% he runs in the middle, WE KNEW, THE OFFENSE KNEW, THE DEFENSE KNEW, THE PUBLIC KNEW, THE TV KNEW that we were running for 2 yards....

Where the hell was the screen game ? There so much non sense this season....

Edited by Flounch
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Also one first down in the entire fourth quarter just one and we win. Just one first down isn’t too much to ask.

yeah, because derion kendricks guy dropped an easy td in the endzone. or the bucs would've scored on the first drive.