Week 10: VIKINGS (7-1) at Bills (6-2)

swede700

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Generally 3rd or 4th, behind the Eagles, Dallas, and sometimes SF.

I only think the Eagles are truly better than the Vikings. SF is a bad match up for the Vikings, but I don't think they are a better team against the field. I'm not a believer in Dallas.

I'm always confounded by the "respect" that Dallas receives.  I can understand why Green Bay often gets the benefit of the doubt, but Dallas hasn't done anything in nearly 30 years to warrant such respect.  

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I'm always confounded by the "respect" that Dallas receives.  I can understand why Green Bay often gets the benefit of the doubt, but Dallas hasn't done anything in nearly 30 years to warrant such respect.  

It’s the marketing machine that is the Cowboys’ franchise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

It’s the marketing machine that is the Cowboys’ franchise. 

It's hard to tell whether their owner learned it from his good buddy that used to be in the White House or his good buddy learned it from him.  Just continue to talk and keep yourself in the news cycle and people will learn to believe the nonsense you speak.

Edited by swede700

6 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

One score games are common, and learning how to win them consistently is a good thing. "Winning in the margins" is not a way to compensate, it's a must to compete in today's NFL, for better or for worse.

And the NBA has been doing it for years...the last 2-4 minutes are generally all that matter in that sport, so why not translate it over to the NFL.  😅

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

And the NBA has been doing it for years...the last 2-4 minutes are generally all that matter in that sport, so why not translate it over to the NFL.  😅

I whole heartedly disagree with you about the NBA. This version of the NFL is a worse product than in years past, while the NBA is improving, IMO.

On topic - Bills -6 is a pretty big spread at this point. I bet that comes down over the next few days.

• Like 1

Dantzler will likely miss Week 10 at Buffalo, meaning Evans will get a crack at a sequel. His 73.8 Pro Football Focus grade was the second-best on the Vikings defense against the Commanders.

https://purpleptsd.com/2022/vikings/analysis/questions-answered-a-keenum-appearance-akayleb-evans-tonga-for-real/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

huh? whut? Dantzler is injured?

Edited by vike daddy

Just now, vike daddy said:

Dantzler will likely miss Week 10 at Buffalo, meaning Evans will get a crack at a sequel. His 73.8 Pro Football Focus grade was the second-best on the Vikings defense against the Commanders.

https://purpleptsd.com/2022/vikings/analysis/questions-answered-a-keenum-appearance-akayleb-evans-tonga-for-real/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

huh? whut? Dantzler is injured?

Ankle injury kinda early on. Rookie Evans filled in nicely for him the rest of the game.

• Like 1