Remainder of the Season QB

Ghostnote

Commander QB  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB should finish the rest of the 2022 season?

• Tyler Heinicke
    • Carson Wentz
    • Sam Howell

I haven't completely ( quite ) given up on Wentz yet. Actually wonder if sitting, still learning, watching -may help him If/ when he returns. He's still young, big, strong, cannon arm. why can't he succeed? He had decent season with the Colts . Just didn't end well. 

But I can't really embrace any of them .

41 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I haven't completely ( quite ) given up on Wentz yet. Actually wonder if sitting, still learning, watching -may help him If/ when he returns. He's still young, big, strong, cannon arm. why can't he succeed? He had decent season with the Colts . Just didn't end well. 

But I can't really embrace any of them .

There's three years of evidence now that he can't succeed. I'm not sure what more needs to be seen? He is what he is at this point. Just be happy there's an out in his contract 

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

There's three years of evidence now that he can't succeed. I'm not sure what more needs to be seen? He is what he is at this point. Just be happy there's an out in his contract 

He really wasn't bad for the Colts. 62.4% comp, 3,563 yards 27 TDs and only 7 ints. I'll admit he's looked less than competent for us ! I guess I'm remembering when he used to kill us back in the early years with the Eagles.

16 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He really wasn't bad for the Colts. 62.4% comp, 3,563 yards 27 TDs and only 7 ints. I'll admit he's looked less than competent for us ! I guess I'm remembering when he used to kill us back in the early years with the Eagles.

If Wentz beats the Jags last year, he's still with the team. I'm relatively confident in that take. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Look at the Colts this year, you think that team was ready to succeed? He wasn't the problem with the Colts. Their roster simply isn't good. The Eagles weren't good the year before either. Now this year I think his supporting cast should have given him opportunity to be successful, but the Oline sucks and he also held onto the ball too long, and can no longer move. IMO I think you give Wentz the reigns back until the bye and if we are completely out of it which I assume will be the case, give it to Howell. 

9 minutes ago, Scott Land said:

Look at the Colts this year, you think that team was ready to succeed? He wasn't the problem with the Colts. Their roster simply isn't good. The Eagles weren't good the year before either. Now this year I think his supporting cast should have given him opportunity to be successful, but the Oline sucks and he also held onto the ball too long, and can no longer move. IMO I think you give Wentz the reigns back until the bye and if we are completely out of it which I assume will be the case, give it to Howell. 

Sounds like a plan !

35 minutes ago, Scott Land said:

He's just not very good. I really don't know why we need to see more of it? He was one Justin Fields one yard TD pass away from being 1-5 as a starter here. 

14 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I seriously doubt that. Irsay was super pissed about the vaccination stuff. I think Wentz was gone either way. 

It's not like he was the lone wolf on that. They were one of the top 3 worst in the league.

The end of the season did him in. 

• Like 1