Skibrett's 6ers Style Rebuild - Keep Mason Crosby Edition

skibrett15

6 hours ago, hitnhope said:

I get it perfectly fine.   If the Packer brass and BOD want to keep him. they are making a mistake.   Is that something we cannot talk about?   Am I supposed to read the drivel that makes excuses for what is taking place and not respond?  The problems all stem from me responding to the loser mentality of making excuses instead of understanding what has gone wrong?

I'm beating the dead horse but you keep resurrecting the discussion with posts like the above.  History will show who is correct.    

Talk about what?  Drivel?  Loser mentality?  What a piece of work .. history will show who's correct .. LOL.  

21 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

I will take my post and go home if I think the post is bad.  LOL .. what a piece of work ... you will never be done with this post as many bad takes will still be forthcoming. 

I think you must have reading comprehension problems.   There really isn't much left to say. 

The future will prove out who is correct.  You can post all the drivel and bad takes you want and it won't matter.   We will see who is right.   Does Gute ever win a SB or do the Packers slide to being mediocre or worse.

1 minute ago, hitnhope said:

I think you must have reading comprehension problems.   There really isn't much left to say. 

The future will prove out who is correct.  You can post all the drivel and bad takes you want and it won't matter.   We will see who is right.   Does Gute ever win a SB or do the Packers slide to being mediocre or worse.

Hitnhope .. perfect name.  Nothing else be said.

I mean, if you want to bag on the GM, have at it.

We've bagged on him for the Love pick and look what he did last night.  That arm talent, footspeed, leadership and football processing was over and above what I expected.  Gutey could be making us all eat crow over that pick in another year.

If you want to bag on him now, point to this draft and the first two picks.  Non premium with the first pick.  A kid who is fast, but processes a little slow.  The second first rounder hardly sees the field.  And again....I'm thinking both are going to make us eat crow in a year or so.  And that isn't counting Watson who is just...just  the most exciting rookie WR that we've had since Jennings.  And Doubs, who really looks the part of an NFL receiver.

In other words....get the Red Hot ready, because crow is a little dry.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I mean, if you want to bag on the GM, have at it.

We've bagged on him for the Love pick and look what he did last night.  That arm talent, footspeed, leadership and football processing was over and above what I expected.  Gutey could be making us all eat crow over that pick in another year.

If you want to bag on him now, point to this draft and the first two picks.  Non premium with the first pick.  A kid who is fast, but processes a little slow.  The second first rounder hardly sees the field.  And again....I'm thinking both are going to make us eat crow in a year or so.  And that isn't counting Watson who is just...just  the most exciting rookie WR that we've had since Jennings.  And Doubs, who really looks the part of an NFL receiver.

In other words....get the Red Hot ready, because crow is a little dry.  

I think for Wyatt he just needs more snap counts, they need to get Lowry off the field badlyyyy.

20 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I think for Wyatt he just needs more snap counts, they need to get Lowry off the field badlyyyy.

Back to Lowry as a whipping boy? Oddly enough he has been playing better than Clark has. 

Edited by R T