Week 10 Thread: 4-5 Commanders at 8-0 Eagles - "Oh No... We Play Monday Night"

MikeT14

17 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm legitimately stunned right now. Can't believe we got this done today. I think they roll with Heinicke as well. They finally found an offensive scheme that works. Strong run game mixed with RPO and WR/TE runs periodically mixed with a potent mid level play action passing game. Probably Scott Turner's best play calling all year. Still some head shakers, but mostly good plan.

I don’t think I’m going to be able to sleep tonight bc I’m just in shock

19 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah but that "noodle arm" was getting things done and doing well in most passes. His problem is his base. When his feet aren't set, his throws suffer.

True & that’s why some of his throws have been better this year when he does have time to set & throw. He’ll never be able to make the throws where he can’t set & throw & still get the zip on it like Wentz & the QBs with the elite arm talent but Heinicke is a better playmaker than Wentz & gets rid of the ball faster than Wentz. Heinicke sure doesn’t take as many sacks, he gets rid of the ball instead of taking bad sacks.

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

He also doesn’t effectively move the chains.  Yes he breaks off big runs, but we won this game because it was 3rd and 1 over and over cause of Brian Robinson hard running.

Robinson had some HUGE runs. He also I thinked missed runs that Gibson would have done well with. It’s that thunder and lightning give and take. It was great from both

• Like 4

I can totally understand being pissed at the Refs about the facemask. The eagles got totally jobbed on that one however they immediately called a phantom OPI to make up for it. You, however, can’t possibly be mad at the refs for Brandon Graham hitting a kneeled QB. He had tons of time to let up and he chose to just run into him. I honestly have no clue what he was doing? I’d feel bad except the refs pretty much took a game out of our hands last week. It happens. 

• Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

I can totally understand being pissed at the Refs about the facemask. The eagles got totally jobbed on that one however they immediately called a phantom OPI to make up for it. You, however, can’t possibly be mad at the refs for Brandon Graham hitting a kneeled QB. He had tons of time to let up and he chose to just run into him. I honestly have no clue what he was doing? I’d feel bad except the refs pretty much took a game out of our hands last week. It happens. 

I think this is the first time I ever can recall thinking we received a significant benefit from poor officiating. These refs were all over the place today. I feel a little better about the DPI last week against St. Juste watching Jamin Davis try to take Goederts helmet off his head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Even if he didn’t hit him they still would have had to drive the entire field for a TD to win.