Week 10 Thread: 4-5 Commanders at 8-0 Eagles - "Oh No... We Play Monday Night"

MikeT14

That was frickin awesome.  

Gotta give defense some credit, sure we missed a few tackles but truly some very strong defensive play again against a very tough offense especially complicated by a mobile qb.

Terry was ballin.  Robinson finally showed us the hammer.  Gibson playing tough.  Heinicke with some big time plays.  

Try to enjoy it fellas and don't forget to give your eagles' friends some crap.  That was a big big win!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

A big change tonight was that McCain played a lot of slot CB with Forrest at FS.  Seemed to work.

Yes, I noticed that, well except when McCain got beat (but at least it was short & not deep) or missed tackles. That was a great decision by Rivera, JDR & Chris Harris. They got their 5 best DBs on the field instead of putting a below average slot corner out there like Danny Johnson or Wildgoose & it made a difference.

D-Forrest really played well & I hope cemented himself as our starting FS for now, to infinity & beyond!

5 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Forrest is our best DB followed by St Juste

tbh I rate him higher than Curl 

I couldn’t tell if it was Curl or McCan tonight at times bc they both have braids that stick out of their helmet & maybe it was a combination of both but they missed several tackles and gave up quite a few short to intermediate catches that turned into big gainers but, there were no blown coverages & bc D-Forrest was playing FS there was usually deep safety help except for the Watkins catch but then he got up & Juice forced the fumble which DFo recovered.

6 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Do we keep Ron Rivera another year as the HC?.

I don’t think we’ll have a new owner in time to make a change unless the new owner says screw it, I want my own front office & staff, even if that’s April, May or June when he’s hiring his people.

7 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Terry had a sneaky hood quiet game 

Terry had a great game, would’ve been even better if Heinicke gave him a few better balls, especially the one that got intercepted.

11 targets, 8 recs, 128 yards.

And if Heinicke threw a few better passes Terry probably had near 200 yards and a TD, maybe 2.