Week 10 Thread: 4-5 Commanders at 8-0 Eagles - "Oh No... We Play Monday Night"

MikeT14

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I went to bed, but it sounds like the Eagles are frauds 

I don’t know about that, they’re still the best team in the NFC IMO. They made a lot of mistakes last night which cost them the game. We played about as well as we could play, just as we have since Heinicke took over vs the Packers.

Their fumbles killed them.

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Making up for the missed face mask on #52

Still a bad call. The Jamin one was just a miss by the refs on the face mask, that happens sometimes. The Dotson route OPI was pretty obvious that he was just running his route & didn’t intentionally pick the CB, or it didn’t look like he did. They just ran into each other. It definitely wasn’t blatantly OPI.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t know about that, they’re still the best team in the NFC IMO. They made a lot of mistakes last night which cost them the game. We played about as well as we could play, just as we have since Heinicke took over vs the Packers.

Their fumbles killed them.

idk about that

Starting to think Vikings are the best nfc team. This is mid season now and true colors come out . Eagles also have the bears colts packers and titans along with the giants who are going give them problems .

• Like 1