Week 10 Thread: 4-5 Commanders at 8-0 Eagles - "Oh No... We Play Monday Night"

MikeT14

44 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Damn man, I’m sorry that happened. I’m shocked you all didn’t whoop is arse too, but I respect the restraint knowing the next day you were pallbearers.

I’m sorry again for your loss, but happy we got the W for you!

Thanks, cops showed up less than 2 minutes later so good thing we didn't because we would have went to jail. It would not have ended well for the guy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scott Land said:

First I want to say thanks to those for their condolences. But 2 for 2! Weird how that works.

Aww man, I somehow missed that. I'm really sorry bro. Losing family is extremely difficult. I hope you and your family are doing well in a tough time.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2022 at 10:10 AM, Slappy Mc said:

Seriously though, the Eagles are going to hang 40 on us. Doesn't matter how good the D has been playing, our offense is going to do squat against them and the defense will eventually get gassed. 

48-6 Iggles

This was such a bad take. Whoever posted this needs to take accountability. How dare he doubt the Commanders on Monday Night Football against the undefeated Eagles. He should have known better.

• Like 2