Week 10 GDT: Vikings at Bills

vike daddy

18 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm ok with Keenum going this week. Were still in control of the 1 seed with tiebreakers over KC, Tenn and Baltimore. 

We got Miami and Jets at home later this year. Let's be conservative with Allen's elbow 

And NFC loss in the grand scheme of things is not the worst thing in the world. Especially if it means Josh getting healthy.

However, unless the Chiefs also lost to Jacksonville this week, we would no longer control our own destiny for the 1 seed.

200.gif

Case Keenum revenge game. 

I'm going to this one. Hopefully @vike daddy is too and I can buy him an Odouls (he seems like the kinda guy to enjoy NA Beer during a Bills home game, dude probably eats boneless wings with ranch)

Ooooooffff I dont have a good feeling about this one. 

Bills 21

Vikes 27

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

200.gif

Case Keenum revenge game. 

I know that Diggs is hyped up for this one, but I don't know why Keenum would want revenge, considering he was only here for one year and everyone involved in bringing him here and letting him go is gone.  In fact, even the only players left are Thielen, Dalvin (who he only played about 2 1/2 games with), CJ Ham, Hunter, Kendricks and Harrison Smith.  I think Harrison Phillips probably has more in mind for revenge against your team than Keenum would have against us.  

6 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I know that Diggs is hyped up for this one, but I don't know why Keenum would want revenge, considering he was only here for one year and everyone involved in bringing him here and letting him go is gone.  In fact, even the only players left are Thielen, Dalvin (who he only played about 2 1/2 games with), CJ Ham, Hunter, Kendricks and Harrison Smith.  I think Harrison Phillips probably has more in mind for revenge against your team than Keenum would have against us.  

Don't you DARE try and use logic. I've heard Case just LOATHES the color purple and his least favorite fruit is concord grapes. 

This is how I cope with JA possibly being out. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Don't you DARE try and use logic. I've heard Case just LOATHES the color purple and his least favorite fruit is concord grapes. 

This is how I cope with JA possibly being out. 

I would agree with him, I'm not sure really how good anyone really looks in purple, but I do wear a lot of it myself.  🤣

Case Keenum is pretty similar to Taylor Heinicke from an athletic standpoint, so I think that could benefit the Vikings a bit in this one.

But, the Bills have the best roster in the league, and are playing with a lot of swagger. Allen or no Allen, I expect this to be a very tough game for both teams.

I expect Stefon Diggs to have a massive game in this one too, with Dantzler out, and him going for revenge.

Here's to a great game!

7 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Whats Spencer Brown status

Danielle Hunter lining up over Dan Quessenberry scares me.. Quessenberry was abused last week.

Was a Full participant yesterday. If he is again today I’d assume he’s playing. 

Either way, I think this is definitely a week we see more max protection and 21 personnel