Week 10 GDT: Vikings at Bills

vike daddy

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Way too much of a theme lately. 

Not even in the same universe as Mahomes.

Take the tie. Your one job is to take the tie.

Allen is stupid, and sometimes you can hide that stupidity, but when it comes out it comes out.

If all he ever ends up being is Brett Favre what an awful waste that would be.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

The common theme over the last 3 weeks.. Out opponents are making adjustments and were not

McD needs to take control because it seems to me the inmates are running the asylum 

This is the theme every year, it's why I don't think he's the guy to win it all with this team, constantly undisciplined, constant mistakes, constant stupid penalties, constant blown assignments. Every year. Start great, look better, look like we figured it out and then nope, November happens and our entire season falls apart. Every year. At some point enough a has to be enough.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Not even in the same universe as Mahomes.

Take the tie. Your one job is to take the tie.

Allen is stupid, and sometimes you can hide that stupidity, but when it comes out it comes out.

If all he ever ends up being is Brett Favre what an awful waste that would be.

Such an awful waste becoming a 3x MVP, SB Champion and top 10 all time NFL QB 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

This is the theme every year, it's why I don't think he's the guy to win it all with this team, constantly undisciplined, constant mistakes, constant stupid penalties, constant blown assignments. Every year. Start great, look better, look like we figured it out and then nope, November happens and our entire season falls apart. Every year. At some point enough a has to be enough.

I can agree with this 

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Such an awful waste becoming a 3x MVP, SB Champion and top 10 all time NFL QB 

Favre had a phenomenal, all time, 5 year peak and then spent the rest of his career amassing empty stats and obsessing over his stupid consecutive starts record while costing elite teams playoff games year after year after year, and nobody even in the same universe as good as Patrick Mahomes was in the NFC with him all those years he had free reign and never managed to ever stop making the stupid, game losing mistake his entire career. 

Yes, if Josh Allen, prodigious talent capable of being far and away the best player in the sport, never amounts to more than Favre it's not great, especially since he has the roadblock for his ENTIRE CAREER that is Patrick Mahomes.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

Again, I am not saying Josh Allen is bad, I am saying that at some point either the light comes on for this stuff and he stops or it doesn't, and if it doesn't there's a definitive ceiling to him because that inconsistency and tendency to turn the ball over at stupid times making eff it we'll do it live decisions can cost you games which can cost you seasons.

He HAS to be better.