Week 10 other games

vike daddy

4 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Dallas and GB going to overtime, tied at 28 each.

Watson finally showing up for GB. Glad he didnt do that against us week 1.

Im not as scared of Dallas with Prescott as i am with Rush. We dont do well against backup QBs for some odd reason.
The Dallas D has been susceptible against the run lately and their pass D isnt as strong as i originally thought. Need to get Cook going early and often. 
Should be another tough, close game but definitely expect to come away with the win now as compared to early in the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wundy said:

Not that it matters but the Vikings Bills game is the best game of the year with two winning teams and the Sunday night halftime show still talks about Cowboys Packers

220px-Rodney_Danagerfield_1972-1.jpg

That’s because they spent a good chunk of the pregame show talking about the Vikings and Bills. The Cowboys and Packers game didn’t finish until the pregame show was almost done. 

It’s not a conspiracy. The halftime show always spends a good chunk of their time talking about the late afternoon games. 

On 11/11/2022 at 5:28 PM, VikeManDan said:

I had no idea that refusing was even an option.

I'm sure the argument was that they are the smallest market in all of the NFL, so they need to have all their home games, so the NFL held off as long as they could.  They'll tell you it was just pure coincidence, but games have been played overseas in the regular season or preseason for 35 years.  That's not a coincidence.   

Edited by swede700

Tom Brady, on playing in Munich: “That was spectacular. I mean, that stadium was rocking. The crowd singing ‘Country Roads’ and ‘Sweet Caroline,’ it felt like it was a Red Sox game out there. It was amazing, the whole experience.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/14/tom-brady-germany-peter-king-fmia-week-10/

• Like 1