WindyCity

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

I think the biggest needs moving forward on offense are

1. RT

2. C

3. WR3

4. TE2

5. RB2

For me I would have it slightly differently...

1. C

2. RT

3. TE

4. WR

5. RB

That said I think you can group this as OL help & a weapon...I would happily take a really talented RB over a solid TE or WR...adding explosive playmakers to make Fields even more dangerous is the way forward regardless of position. 

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Starting to look at the free agents

My Free Agent OT Rankings

1. Jack Conklin

2. Orlando Brown

3. Jawaan Taylor

4. Kaleb McGary

5. George Fant

6. Mike McGlinchey

*Yosh Nijman not included as he is an easy RFA tag for the Packers.

It would be funny if we got Jack Conklin now since I wanted him in draft and then I think twice more since then.

I wanted Orlando Brown in draft too.

Brown insists on playing LT.   I think they like Jones at LT and think he can be much better next year with a full year of NFL lifting/eating. So I don't see Brown coming here.  

Wouldn't mind trying Borom at LG some. He is bigger and stronger than Whitehair.  With him and Jenkins at Guard and if Dieter can develop at C and an upgrade at RT we could have an even more physical run blocking OL.

I could live with an OL of Jones, Borom, Dieter (assuming they develop him), Jenkins, and Conklin or another good FA.

56 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Say you can acquire a disgruntled WR in the offseason such as Davante Adams or Deandre Hopkins. Do you give up the first rounder to get it done?

Definitely not a first but for a 2nd sure. DeVante probably wouldn't mind being paired with his former coach Getsy and getting to stick it to his former team twice a year 

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

For me I would have it slightly differently...

1. C

2. RT

3. TE

4. WR

5. RB

That said I think you can group this as OL help & a weapon...I would happily take a really talented RB over a solid TE or WR...adding explosive playmakers to make Fields even more dangerous is the way forward regardless of position. 

I would be fine with that list as well.

RT and C in some order, we just know the OL has to be better to develop the pass game.

TE2 or WR3 would depend on their vision for the offense.