Raiders release Jonathan Abram

NYRaider

31 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Think more to the story than just being well a bum ?

Abram amongst other players asked to be traded before the deadline. There are A LOT of issues behind closed doors. I stopped sharing info here because everyone acted like I was lying but 2 posters here can vouch I gave them info about the team no one in the media had before it came out. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Abram amongst other players asked to be traded before the deadline. There are A LOT of issues behind closed doors. I stopped sharing info here because everyone acted like I was lying but 2 posters here can vouch I gave them info about the team no one in the media had before it came out. 

I for one would love to hear any scuttlebutt you have

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

"asked to be traded" 🤣 I would have loved to been in on the conversation when they let him know no team even values him enough to swap late round picks.

Edited by big_palooka