Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

23 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

If we lose to a coach that has never coached before I'm gonna laugh. He literally met the staff yesterday.

More than just Saturday...

• New HC mid week with no senior coaching experience
  • Without their best player Taylor
  • Benched Ryan and are playing a 6th round QB 
  • Raiders have home field advantage

I know I am going to regret saying this but if we can't beat the Colts under these circumstances will we even win another game this season?

• Like 1

I’ll never underestimate this teams ability to play down....to make also rans look like all pros....and we better enjoy home field advantage while it lasts cuz people gonna be selling tickets like wildfire!! That being said, we’ll win this to stay in that 5-15 pick range......sorry, my optimism is flat gone. More going on in that locker room than we know. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I’ll never underestimate this teams ability to play down....to make also rans look like all pros....and we better enjoy home field advantage while it lasts cuz people gonna be selling tickets like wildfire!! That being said, we’ll win this to stay in that 5-15 pick range......sorry, my optimism is flat gone. More going on in that locker room than we know. 

IIRC basically every QB we've played this year has had their best game of the season against us, lol.

56 minutes ago, Heart of Oak said:

I know I am going to regret saying this but if we can't beat the Colts under these circumstances will we even win another game this season?

Looking at our schedule down the stretch the only games we will probably be favored in are this week and at Pittsburgh. 

16 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

If we lose this game (and it’s definitely a possibility), PG is getting fired. I don’t see how that doesn’t happen, unless Josh and Dave are going to bat 110% for him with Mark.

I think Graham gets another swing with better talent to run his scheme. He's having to drop Jones/Crosby in coverage to try to get them in a lane because the LBs can't cover backs and they are getting eaten alive for hells sake. 

Graham may just suck, but the talent on defense is a limiting factor. Guys are either not talented enough, smart enough or both to play in the scheme. He probably needs to dumb it down to the ridiculous for this crew even to get by. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I think Graham gets another swing with better talent to run his scheme. He's having to drop Jones/Crosby in coverage to try to get them in a lane because the LBs can't cover backs and they are getting eaten alive for hells sake. 

Graham may just suck, but the talent on defense is a limiting factor. Guys are either not talented enough, smart enough or both to play in the scheme. He probably needs to dumb it down to the ridiculous for this crew even to get by. 

So why not try butler or masterson (and no bp I’m not saying these guys are ballers at all) but why not? With Deablo down maybe we see some of them. Right now only healthy bodies are perryman and Martinez who are both run stopping mlbs. Cuz droppping those two into the passing lanes is just as ridiculous IMO. What is there to lose? With our inside push (or lack thereof) were pretty screwed no matter what, you can defend it all ya want but dropping Crosby into coverage is a joke, at least with Jones you’re not missing much pass rush.

10 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

So why not try butler or masterson (and no bp I’m not saying these guys are ballers at all) but why not? With Deablo down maybe we see some of them. Right now only healthy bodies are perryman and Martinez who are both run stopping mlbs. Cuz droppping those two into the passing lanes is just as ridiculous IMO. What is there to lose? With our inside push (or lack thereof) were pretty screwed no matter what, you can defend it all ya want but dropping Crosby into coverage is a joke, at least with Jones you’re not missing much pass rush.

Bruh you doing all the typing for me today lol I agree 

11 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

This. I watched the D-line against the Jags and there is nothing up the middle and Jones looks like he is running through treacle. If that is the case you might as well give Koonce and Bower chances to stake a claim as well - like what have we got to lose.

• Like 1