Week 9 GDT: Colts @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Colts

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Yeah, that was John Fox. Not sure who was calling his offense. 

That Tebow run that year was hilarious. No business winning games and it just kept happening. Tebow'ing became a thing for a season. Strange time. 

That would of been Mike Mccoy If I’m not mistaken 

• Like 1

Yep, they’re gonna give our o line hell all day for Gus. And yes if Taylor plays that is a problem for us. We should win, but I’m faaaar from sold on that thought. And btw,....I don’t care who likes it or not, Waller can officially kiss my *ss!! After what we read from NYraider? And he’s still nursing his BS hammy? Meanwhile, there’s jmd defending it with vagueries and coach speak? Ya should’ve traded him DUMB*SS!! But he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else....smh!! 

On 11/8/2022 at 5:41 PM, big_palooka said:

I think Graham gets another swing with better talent to run his scheme. He's having to drop Jones/Crosby in coverage to try to get them in a lane because the LBs can't cover backs and they are getting eaten alive for hells sake. 

Graham may just suck, but the talent on defense is a limiting factor. Guys are either not talented enough, smart enough or both to play in the scheme. He probably needs to dumb it down to the ridiculous for this crew even to get by. 

I definitely don’t disagree that this defense lacks talent. That needs to change, and I think Ziegler realizes that.

I’ll slightly rephrase: If we lose on Sunday specifically because of the defense, I won’t be surprised/stunned/shocked if PG is no longer the DC by the end of next week.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:41 PM, big_palooka said:

I think Graham gets another swing with better talent to run his scheme. He's having to drop Jones/Crosby in coverage to try to get them in a lane because the LBs can't cover backs and they are getting eaten alive for hells sake. 

Graham may just suck, but the talent on defense is a limiting factor. Guys are either not talented enough, smart enough or both to play in the scheme. He probably needs to dumb it down to the ridiculous for this crew even to get by. 

He doesn't have to do that. 

The same as he didn't have to line Cle out at CB. 

The same as he doesn't have to rush 3 in key situations. 

The same as he doesn't have to call mid-deep soft zones on 3rd and inches. 

The same as he doesn't have to have a S 25 yards off the LOS when nobody is going deep on us. 

He does it because it's what he does and why he fails and teams look better after ditching his sorry ***. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

He doesn't have to do that. 

The same as he didn't have to line Cle out at CB. 

The same as he doesn't have to rush 3 in key situations. 

The same as he doesn't have to call mid-deep soft zones on 3rd and inches. 

The same as he doesn't have to have a S 25 yards off the LOS when nobody is going deep on us. 

He does it because it's what he does and why he fails and teams look better after ditching his sorry ***. 

Correct, doesn't have to because they are going to get burned no matter how you call it. That's a talent issue. 

Graham can suck and the players can suck. Both things can be true.