2022 Heisman Talk

beekay414

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

He then tried to backtrack saying he "wasn't laughing at Max but something something something."

What a loser. At least now I have a new favorite villain in college football and beyond. Fitting that it's another Lincoln Riley quarterback. Between him, Kyler, and Baker, they all have the same insufferable persona, just like their head coach.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What a loser. At least now I have a new favorite villain in college football and beyond. Fitting that it's another Lincoln Riley quarterback. Between him, Kyler, and Baker, they all have the same insufferable persona, just like their head coach.

At least Baker gave us faceplanting into a stone wall. Kyler has all the great short guy memes. Caleb's still got time but I don't think we'll at least get any of those w/ him. 

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

At least Baker gave us faceplanting into a stone wall. Kyler has all the great short guy memes. Caleb's still got time but I don't think we'll at least get any of those w/ him. 

Lincoln Riley sort of gives me  Hollywood "Texas HS Coach" vibes, and his QBs often give me Hollywood " Star Texas HS QB" vibes. 

The entire thing comes off as just utterly insufferable. Like Varsity Blues but they like their HC and the players are all stereotypical jocks. 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Lincoln Riley sort of gives me  Hollywood "Texas HS Coach" vibes, and his QBs often give me Hollywood " Star Texas HS QB" vibes. 

The entire thing comes off as just utterly insufferable. Like Varsity Blues but they like their HC and the players are all stereotypical jocks. 

Things I believe about Lincoln Riley and his personality simply because of him being a visor wearing insufferable blowhard offensive coach:

1. He likes thin crust pizza

2. He at one point went all in on CrossFit

3. He will thump his chest about all of his #1 QB and Heisman QB at that despite their big stage chokes and lack of success at the next level

4. He's a "me first" guy

• Like 1

Wtf is wrong with Lincoln Riley to even let his quarterback take the field looking like such an embarrassment, with his nails painted like that? What universe are we living in right now? The fact that Williams builds in time to paint his nails like that during the day is interesting in itself. Yes, great response by Rising.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Hooker not being a finalist is an embarrassment.

Almost as big an embarassment as Duggan being considered.

I'm sure his personality is great and all, but dude is hot garbage as a QB.  I remember thinking he was actively holding back Quentin Johnston from having much bigger numbers when I watched him.  This is just "good team QB" as a write in, and it's stupid.