Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

To say it was anything other than an ugly first half is a lie. 

Yeah it's "Titan's football" but it still isn't fun to watch lol

our defense is more enjoyable to watch than our offense by a CONSIDERABLE margin. which is insane lol

Our stubbornness of force feeding Henry is just insane. We were actually more effective passing the ball because they were selling out to stop Henry. The great coaches/playcallers make you pay for that by passing, not TD and Vrabel...just keep letting him get pounded for 1 yard gains. If we adjusted and passed more his runs would be more effective, but no we just keep going. Some games you can tell DH will hit one, this game I never sensed he was getting going. 

We need not only a better play caller, we need better plays/scheme, I pray Vrab's doesn't just run it back next season with this scheme...time to evolve!!

1 minute ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Our stubbornness of force feeding Henry is just insane. We were actually more effective passing the ball because they were selling out to stop Henry. The great coaches/playcallers make you pay for that by passing, not TD and Vrabel...just keep letting him get pounded for 1 yard gains. If we adjusted and passed more his runs would be more effective, but no we just keep going. Some games you can tell DH will hit one, this game I never sensed he was getting going. 

We need not only a better play caller, we need better plays/scheme, I pray Vrab's doesn't just run it back next season with this scheme...time to evolve!!

They actually weren't, though. They were beating us in the run game without stacking the box.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I only got to see the second half, but I didn't think Henry played very well. He generally will make more yardage than the OL gives him, but I thought he was leaving yards out there like he did in the first two or three games of the season.

I said the same thing and got chastised for it earlier in the thread.

1 minute ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

We really didn't force feed Henry today. Also if we dont give Henry the ball at least as much as he got today, Tannehill would be dead. You have to keep the pass rush honest.

We aren't talented enough on offense to be anything more than a "run-first" team. The WRs aren't good. The OL is very bad at pass-blocking and solid at run-blocking. The QB plays well in structure, but bad outside of it when the WRs and OL can't get it done.

I think we're playing this way because we have to, not because we enjoy running for two YPC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

We really didn't force feed Henry today. Also if we dont give Henry the ball at least as much as he got today, Tannehill would be dead. You have to keep the pass rush honest.

yeah, if anything was surprised we didn't run him more early on. definitely not force feeding.