Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

21 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Is Fulton another practice hamstring injury?

yeah. but i'm sure it's all bad luck and there's simply nothing that can be done, and all of the other teams that manage to stay healthy during the week simply have better luck than us

my one sliver of hope is it's part of some continued rest for our defenders after last week, and they do seem bizarrely allergic to just saying rest rather than some kind of specific injury designation. but at this point i'm conditioned to expect the worst when it comes to this team and injuries lol

Edited by -Hope-

9 hours ago, -Hope- said:

yeah. but i'm sure it's all bad luck and there's simply nothing that can be done, and all of the other teams that manage to stay healthy during the week simply have better luck than us

my one sliver of hope is it's part of some continued rest for our defenders after last week, and they do seem bizarrely allergic to just saying rest rather than some kind of specific injury designation. but at this point i'm conditioned to expect the worst when it comes to this team and injuries lol

Fulton has been dealing with a hamstring injury off and on nearly the entire season as he hurt it against the Giants.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

incredibly frustrating. would be pretty confident in a win with a healthy team. now i have no idea what this defense is going to look like

A part of me wants to say that our DL is still great, as a lot of guys have played well.  But the bigger part of me thinks that other guys have played so well because OLs are doubling up on Simmons almost every play.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

A part of me wants to say that our DL is still great, as a lot of guys have played well.  But the bigger part of me thinks that other guys have played so well because OLs are doubling up on Simmons almost every play.

it's almost certainly the latter. the last time we had someone as consistently dominant as simmons was albert haynesworth in 07-08 (no disrespect to jurrell casey, who was fantastic but not quite on this level) and we had a bunch of nobodies like antwan odom and tony brown looking real good next to him who went on to do absolutely nothing with their subsequent teams

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's almost certainly the latter. the last time we had someone as consistently dominant as simmons was albert haynesworth in 07-08 (no disrespect to jurrell casey, who was fantastic but not quite on this level) and we had a bunch of nobodies like antwan odom and tony brown looking real good next to him who went on to do absolutely nothing with their subsequent teams

Oh well.  Good thing we got that moral victory last week with an overtime loss to the Chiefs instead of doing something soft like rest our super important starters that have minor injuries before going into a stretch of extremely winnable games.

Expecting a bit of people to be out Thursday too especially on a short week. Vrabel will have us playing better than everyone expects again. Denver is doo doo and they are also heavily banged up, especially on defense. Still a very winnable game, our defense has depth, and they wont need to be special against that offense. Their offense averages 3 less points then we do. So think about that.

Getting Tannehill and Treylon back could be huge in the difference in this game.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Oh well.  Good thing we got that moral victory last week with an overtime loss to the Chiefs instead of doing something soft like rest our super important starters that have minor injuries before going into a stretch of extremely winnable games.

Hindsight is 20/20.