UK Posters

Hunter2_1

Just now, ianlewis16 said:

This is crazy to me. I'm dropping the kids off at work, at the gym and always in a restaurant if I go out. 

Im not made of money. 

Dude I don't know how things are there in the UK, but a good portion of the public bathrooms or bathroom in places of work/restaurants, are absolutely nasty.

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What have they done to you....:|

Sweet....tea....!?

I'm sorry you can't complain about about sweet tea, which is pretty good. You put milk in yours. That is just wrong.

Plus you all drink to much hot tea. Unless I'm sick iced is always the way to go.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:46 PM, ianlewis16 said:

darn tooting. USA. USA. USA.

Darn tooting?  Lol. It’s not about damning farts my across the pond friend. It’s darn tootin’. Darn tootin’. Yeah if you want fit in it’s important. Love you southern American people. Love you even if you love your sister. Not judging. 

8 hours ago, mse326 said:

I'm sorry you can't complain about about sweet tea, which is pretty good. You put milk in yours. That is just wrong.

Plus you all drink to much hot tea. Unless I'm sick iced is always the way to go.

Milk in tea, but black coffee :) 

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I remember whilst dating though, I'd rather be rolling around the floor in agony than take a deuce in a girl's house, if it's early on :D

Not me man, if we had any hope of a future she had to accept me for better for worse. 

I once dropped the kids off at a girl's only university dorm and there was no loo roll... The story after that isn't kosher for this board, but let's just say I left in a hurry. 

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Dude I don't know how things are there in the UK, but a good portion of the public bathrooms or bathroom in places of work/restaurants, are absolutely nasty.

You guys have no standards then. In the UK, unless you go to terrible restaurants or work for a terrible company, the toilets are usually pretty fine. 

I'm posting from the throne right now. 

22 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Darn tooting?  Lol. It’s not about damning farts my across the pond friend. It’s darn tootin’. Darn tootin’. Yeah if you want fit in it’s important. Love you southern American people. Love you even if you love your sister. Not judging. 

Shut up, murica is mine now. 

Archived