Week 10 GDT: Texans vs. Giants @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

Nice to be back after a week off. Texans coming in at 1-6-1 which is a very poor record. But once again, any given sunday. And also i did watch them play the Eagles last Thursday night and let me say for a small portion of the 1st half of that game the Texans had made the Eagles look slightly mortal for a while. This team should not be taken lightly. There is no such thing as an easy win in the NFL. That said, the 2 main men we need to keep an eye on with this offense is Davis Mills and their rookie RB Dameon Pierce. Pierce is looking very impressive. Kid has a ton of talent. We need to key in on him and make this team 1 dimensional. Mills i think is just not a good QB. He has too many mistakes and he makes alot of poor decisions and we have to be able to pounce when he does. 

Our team should be getting back Kenny Golladay this coming weekend. All i can hope for is a fire is lit. With Toney being traded away maybe something at all comes of KG here. I think after having a week off we have few more guys possibly coming back to the oline. Neal is making progress, Shane Lemeiux's name was a possible shot to return and Nick Gates should get alot more reps this week. I think all 3 would be tremendous for us. We play our game and keep the rock in Saquons hands, i think we can take this one. 

Giants 24 / Texans 19

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Acgott said:

We need a big win. +6 point differational right now. We need to be able to beat up on the team with the worst record.

I think we're going to win but I'll be taking the Texans with the points. I don't see us as a team ready to beat up on bad teams. A big reason is we're just not a quick score offense. I don't think we'll be super stressed all game but 6 points is a lot for a team like us. I mean, we've only done it once this season

5 hours ago, GMENNATION said:

I think we're going to win but I'll be taking the Texans with the points. I don't see us as a team ready to beat up on bad teams. A big reason is we're just not a quick score offense. I don't think we'll be super stressed all game but 6 points is a lot for a team like us. I mean, we've only done it once this season

Not sure I'd take Texans but I do agree with you that it won't be our offense will score big.  I expect another week of our defense carrying us over the finish line.  Like a late quarter interception or sack fumble recovery.  Either way, I'm ready to watch some football.

21 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Not sure I'd take Texans but I do agree with you that it won't be our offense will score big.  I expect another week of our defense carrying us over the finish line.  Like a late quarter interception or sack fumble recovery.  Either way, I'm ready to watch some football.

Ya im of the mindset that this game is one of those typical Giants wins. Its not gonna be pretty, gonna be very ugly and it'll come down to the last quarter with some crazy play or plays we had to have because we tend to make things hard on ourselves.