Darren Waller and Hunter Renfrow placed on IR

NYRaider

10 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

So uh, Jacobs gonna pull a muscle and Carr is gonna have a shoulder issue and Adams is gonna have a hand issue before the end of the month, right? 

These guys don't want to play for Josh and it shows. 

Carr does have the back injury. 
Wouldnt mind just letting stidham come in for next 4 weeks. 

If he does great, nice we can rol with him next year as we rebuild.
if he does terrible, maybe it helps Carrs trade value

even if staff thinks they want to keep carr next year, if he has a back injury, and team is giving up, no need to put him out there. 
Let him get healthy, and eveluate the O without him. 

• Like 1

Have a feeling this may be McDaniels/Zeigler trying to tank the season at this point.  Not some sort of sinister plan, but more of a "yea let's just allow this to happen, or encourage a "better be safe" strategy as opposed to an aggressive strategy. Everyone knows we aren't going to the playoffs by now. The organization (players and coach) are probably saving themselves for next year's season. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I would be totally down for this. Trade Carr and our top 5 pick for the #1 pick? Or hell, draft Stroud and let him sit for a year behind Carr. 

I'd rather have Young because he can improvise and make plays better under pressure. I don't think the Raiders are going to have a good OL in pass protection anytime soon. Especially if we are sticking with Miller at LT.

We're a playoff team that immediately is now one of the worst teams in the league with more talent than last year's team, we've lost 3 17-0 leads, top players go on IR, a 28 year old LB who's playing well retires, have players questioning the play calling decisions to the public.... there's a reason Carr has said in multiple press conferences, "I'm doing what the coach asks"....this isn't a coincidence.

This organization was just set back 3-4 years.

Where there is smoke there's fire. I don't think it's even arguable at this point. Everyone needs to get on the McDaniels hate train. 

Let's face it. If you can't string together some wins when you do have some talent, what makes you think he's going to win when he replaces these guys with other talent?

• Like 7