Around the NFL - Week 10

DaBoys

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

From a fantasy football perspective, has there been a bigger bust than Kyle Pitts? 

Now I know Arthur Smith like to ground and pound, but I really don’t understand what Atlanta is doing. Why spend a top 5 and a top 10 pick on pass catchers to throw the ball 15-20 times a game?

5 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Now I know Arthur Smith like to ground and pound, but I really don’t understand what Atlanta is doing. Why spend a top 5 and a top 10 pick on pass catchers to throw the ball 15-20 times a game?

Definitely doesn’t help that they have a toad playing QB with Mariota. After that performance last night, I’d like to think they’d test Ridder.

14 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

From a fantasy football perspective, has there been a bigger bust than Kyle Pitts? 

I had the number 1 overall pick in one of my four leagues, so I’ll say Jonathan Taylor is still the biggest fantasy bust thus far. Imagine drafting Zeke number 1 overall and then imagine Zeke doing a point per game less than what he has. That’s Jonathan Taylor.

I drafted Najee Harris in the late first, in one league as well. Luckily I got Chubb early round two.

Pitts is up there too. Took him in the late third in one league. A lot of people took Cam Akers in the 3rd/4th and he has barely played. The other guys are playing just not well. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I had the number 1 overall pick in one of my four leagues, so I’ll say Jonathan Taylor is still the biggest fantasy bust thus far. Imagine drafting Zeke number 1 overall and then imagine Zeke doing a point per game less than what he has. That’s Jonathan Taylor.

I drafted Najee Harris in the late first, in one league as well. Luckily I got Chubb early round two.

Pitts is up there too. Took him in the late third in one league. A lot of people took Cam Akers in the 3rd/4th and he has barely played. The other guys are playing just not well. 

Three of my four RBs are Derrick Henry, Saquon Barkley, and Josh Jacobs. My team is undefeated thus far this season.

Up until that last play, it has been vintage Tom Brady for most of this game.

Say what you want, but it is a joy watching a QB simply carve up a defense the way Brady is today. I mean, he is putting the ball where only his receiver can get it in spite of excellent coverage.

That gadget play was vintage Kellen Moore! You are carving them up, got em on the ropes, about to go up 3 scores. And what do they do? Let's change it up!!!

Are you kidding me???

The result? You guessed it, TURNOVER!!!