Around the NFL - Week 10

DaBoys

25 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

How about those Commanders?  Taking down the Iggles lol

It does take the sting out of yesterday's loss.

But looking at the games thru a gambling eye, follow me here:

1:00 Buffalo vs Minn. Buffalo the favorite, everyone bet Buffalo, Minn wins outright.

Okay, double down. 

4:30 Dallas vs GB. Dallas giving points, make your money back, take Dallas, GB wins outright.

Both in OT. still haven't figured out how that works.

Okay, now we're in deep. Wash at Philly, Monday night, undefeated...

Bet it all on Philly.

Wash wins outright.

Boy did Vegas clean up this weekend. Right now they're digging some holes in the desert for the poor bastards who can't afford what they just lost in the past 24 hours.

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

It does take the sting out of yesterday's loss.

But looking at the games thru a gambling eye, follow me here:

1:00 Buffalo vs Minn. Buffalo the favorite, everyone bet Buffalo, Minn wins outright.

Okay, double down. 

4:30 Dallas vs GB. Dallas giving points, make your money back, take Dallas, GB wins outright.

Both in OT. still haven't figured out how that works.

Okay, now we're in deep. Wash at Philly, Monday night, undefeated...

Bet it all on Philly.

Wash wins outright.

Boy did Vegas clean up this weekend. Right now they're digging some holes in the desert for the poor bastards who can't afford what they just lost in the past 24 hours.

I saw somewhere that betting the underdog 100% of the time was up decent on the season 

Just now, DaBoys said:

I saw somewhere that betting the underdog 100% of the time was up decent on the season 

Somewhere? I personally don't bet much, if at all. But, I know a lotta folks who do and I'm here to tell you, they took a bath, with bubbles, this week. 

10 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Somewhere? I personally don't bet much, if at all. But, I know a lotta folks who do and I'm here to tell you, they took a bath, with bubbles, this week. 

Just blindly bet underdogs?

So far through seven weeks of the NFL season, underdogs are 43-64-1 straight up. While a 39.8% winning percentage might not look great, it's more than enough. If you've bet $100 on every underdog on the moneyline this season, you would currently be up $1,465 dollars in profit.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-underdogs-and-unders-continue-to-dominate-nfl-season-184004563.html

Idk if it still holds true, I don’t bet either, but this week was certainly along those lines. 

Edited by DaBoys

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Just blindly bet underdogs?

So far through seven weeks of the NFL season, underdogs are 43-64-1 straight up. While a 39.8% winning percentage might not look great, it's more than enough. If you've bet $100 on every underdog on the moneyline this season, you would currently be up $1,465 dollars in profit.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-underdogs-and-unders-continue-to-dominate-nfl-season-184004563.html

Idk if it still holds true, I don’t bet either, but this week was certainly along those lines. 

😳