GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Mike McCarthy’s Sloppy Firsts

Nextyearfordaboyz

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

@Nextyearfordaboyzthank you for your service. You posted an admirable record. You are now relieved of your duties with full honor.

I nominate @The_Slamman to OP the next GDT. 

I appreciate the offer.  Unfortunately, I have no confidence that we will beat the Vikings.  I would suggest another poster who is confident in a win.    

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I appreciate the offer.  Unfortunately, I have no confidence that we will beat the Vikings.  I would suggest another poster who is confident in a win.    

I think we have a chance. We beat the Vikings 5 of the last 7. Including last year with Cooper Rush. Justin Jefferson had 2 catches for 21 yards in that game. Idk if that’ll happen again. 

16 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I think we have a chance. We beat the Vikings 5 of the last 7. Including last year with Cooper Rush. Justin Jefferson had 2 catches for 21 yards in that game. Idk if that’ll happen again. 

I’m confident that the Cowboys will win. They always seem to play their best when no one expects it and vice versa.

• Like 1