Uniform Discussion

Zukhyubern

1 minute ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Uniform from the 80s with updated colors. Like this:

Exactly this. If they do something different it's going to be awful. I feel relatively certain they're going to bring back the D logo with a modernized version and clean up some of the other elements. Everyone likes it, makes no sense not to do it. 

I always think that less is more.

I like the simple looks throughout the NFL.

Whether classic (Colts, Raiders, Cowboys, Browns) or, as they put it in the poll, old school / hybrid (Lions, Dolphins, new Bengals), this would be something that I would hope for.

The Simmons pictures under the Twitter post are almost exactly what I would like so as long as the navy blue is altered to sky.

Somehow I always get the impression that our blue rather looks strangely plum-colored; in any case never as thoroughly blue as, for example, the Titans or Patriots navy blue.

Edited by BroncoinGermany

These Walmart morons who own the team better damn well worry about the product on the field before they’re concerned about changing uniforms. This fanbase has had it and they’re not going to have people to sell slave labor produced **** to if the team doesn’t start winning. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

4 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

These Walmart morons who own the team better damn well worry about the product on the field before they’re concerned about changing uniforms. This fanbase has had it and they’re not going to have people to sell slave labor produced **** to if the team doesn’t start winning. 

While I love the enthusiasm I think the Monforts have proven that the Denver fan base will consume any product lol

that being said I don’t think anyone at dove valley is satisfied with the product on the field. 

1 minute ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

While I love the enthusiasm I think the Monforts have proven that the Denver fan base will consume any product lol

that being said I don’t think anyone at dove valley is satisfied with the product on the field. 

You know as well as I do that the Broncos and Rox are on different planets in terms do fan base passion, interest, enthusiasm, etc. Furthermore, people go to Coors Field to hang out, people go to Mile High to watch football. 

The Walmarts coming out this spring saying “look at these snazzy new uniforms” will go over like a lead balloon unless it’s preceded by serious changes on football side of things. Rockies “fans” 90% of whom are more accurately Coors Field patrons, will eat up party deck type ideas, Broncos fans won’t 

1 hour ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

The Walmarts coming out this spring saying “look at these snazzy new uniforms” will go over like a lead balloon unless it’s preceded by serious changes on football side of things. Rockies “fans” 90% of whom are more accurately Coors Field patrons, will eat up party deck type ideas, Broncos fans won’t 

Sounds like the Pirates (I live not too far from Pittsburgh). The Rockies aren't the only baseball team with nonsense owners that have no business owning a professional team. 

3 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

You know as well as I do that the Broncos and Rox are on different planets in terms do fan base passion, interest, enthusiasm, etc. Furthermore, people go to Coors Field to hang out, people go to Mile High to watch football. 

Ellis and Elway let some serious FO talent go, starting with our Cap Guru Mike Sullivan almost two years ago. Comparing our FO staff to others in the NFL. We have way fewer football guys than most franchises (IE: Vikings) and way more business/marketing/sales types. Gee, what could possibly go wrong with that?

On 11/11/2022 at 3:42 PM, BroncoinGermany said:

I especially love the nod to the Rocky Mountains in that line on the upper arm. But something about the old blue with the new logo doesn’t jive for me. I much prefer the combination of new blue and old logo.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2022 at 3:01 PM, AnAngryAmerican said:

bUt LaSt TiMe We UpDaTeD wE wOn a SuPeR bOwL