GDT Week 12 - Minnesota Vikings (8--2) @ Detroit Lions (6-4)

ahoda

How Badly Will The Lions Win By  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How Badly Will The Lions Win By

13 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Our best player isn't a runner and our best chance of scoring multiple TD's in a game isn't through our run game like the Rams. Honestly, we're more similarly built to GB with Aaron Rodgers than the Rams.

The Lions have not ranked higher than 28th in rushing yards per game since finishing 17th in 2013, which was also the last year that the Lions had a running back go for 100 yards in a game. Reggie Bush pulled it off on Thanksgiving that year and the team has now played 62 games without anyone matching Bush’s accomplishment.

That’s a streak no other team has matched in over two decades.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/22/lions-last-had-a-100-yard-rusher-on-thanksgiving-in-2013/

yeah, i guess so.

10 hours ago, disaacs said:

It would help Packers fans to actually have it, but their titles are all they have to fall back on.  I expect the game tomorrow to be once again a close game.  Let's hope everyone comes out of it healthy.  

Yes, injury free for all would be fantastic.

Best of luck.

10 hours ago, vike daddy said:

The Lions have not ranked higher than 28th in rushing yards per game since finishing 17th in 2013, which was also the last year that the Lions had a running back go for 100 yards in a game. Reggie Bush pulled it off on Thanksgiving that year and the team has now played 62 games without anyone matching Bush’s accomplishment.

That’s a streak no other team has matched in over two decades.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/22/lions-last-had-a-100-yard-rusher-on-thanksgiving-in-2013/

yeah, i guess so.

You see, there’s more than one way into the record book.?

Every year I hope they get the line figured out so they could run the ball and every year I scratch my head. Inside, outside, front to back. 

Effective line play, on both sides of the ball makes everything else so much easier.

16 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Lions just claimed Dwight Freeney off of waivers from Seattle. He's eligible to play tomorrow, correct? Solid signing for the Lions. he produced in Seattle, showing he still has somethng left in the tank. 

Freeney won’t be suiting up today. First game will be against the ravens.

3 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Zimmer must be one hell of a coach..

They don't have 8-2 talent

Remember wanting Zimmer as the lions coach..

But look at what we got now........................................

A coach that has taken us to the playoffs one more time than Zimmer. With only a -1 game in the w-l with their respective teams. 

I mean, there is a lot against the Lions. I don't think it's a shocker if they win but I've got odds in my head at like 40-35% they can pull this off. It'd be a lot lower if it was at the Vikings place with the momentum and success they're coming in with.

Archived