BDL 2022 Week 10 - Greenland Polar Bears @ Anchorage Trappers

RedGold

Who Wins?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Greenland Polar Bears
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2022 at 05:00 AM

55 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Got Ya. Though it's leaving the seam opposite the safety wide open. Corner lining out wide has no chance to get there in time in a cover two look against a slot wr 

So it took you ALL DAY to find a reason to vote against Anchorage? I mean thats what happened here right? Earlier you made it pretty clear Greenland had an extremely flawed gameplan but still found a reason to vote for them after several hrs... 

Interesting.

28 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So it took you ALL DAY to find a reason to vote against Anchorage? I mean thats what happened here right? Earlier you made it pretty clear Greenland had an extremely flawed gameplan but still found a reason to vote for them after several hrs... 

Interesting.

He’s been voting against me most of the year I talked to him about it last week. I’m not surprised. He was the only other vote against me when I played you other than your own. Cancun has PR I have BCb (at least he usually leaves an explanation though)

man, I almost don't want to vote here. These are two of the most dangerous teams in the league right now with how they're playing.

I'd like to go Greenland here if Justin Simmons was active, as I think they would have a bit more success offensively with Chase out. But the drop-off at DB for Greenland is steeper with him out, and Anchorage clearly went all-in on planning for this one.

34 minutes ago, Blue said:

man, I almost don't want to vote here. These are two of the most dangerous teams in the league right now with how they're playing.

I'd like to go Greenland here if Justin Simmons was active, as I think they would have a bit more success offensively with Chase out. But the drop-off at DB for Greenland is steeper with him out, and Anchorage clearly went all-in on planning for this one.

Playoff seeding/standings are a really poor reason to choose not to vote.

43 minutes ago, Blue said:

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I know lol, Im just talking about what he said, thats all 

I missed it. Where did he mention playoffs or seeding fallout? Maybe I am missing something. I honestly have no idea about any of that stuff.

• Like 1