The Good, the Bad, we are god awful vs. Colts (Post-game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

6th time this year Carr had the ball and a chance to win it but couldn’t make a play. 

Carlson couldn’t bail him out with a FG to win…Regardless of what people say about the defense, Carr had a shot to win games and he couldn’t put the ball in the end zone 

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Remember when the apologists who deride any pessimism we're saying we'd look better and would win 9 of our last games? 

Pepperidge Farms remembers....

Go outside and get some fresh air big fella or punch a heavy bag. Something to relieve the stress because you are pressing way too hard for an argument with some imaginary group of people on here. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

6th time this year Carr had the ball and a chance to win it but couldn’t make a play. 

Oh shut the **** up lol. Moreau dropped TD passes and our defense let Michael Vick.... ****, I mean Matt Ryan double their PPG total. Just stop lol

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

Where's the "y'all want the raiders to lose so you can pile on" crowd?  

I'm fn piling.  This team blows.  The coach blows, the QB blows.  Keep Maxx, Davante and JJ everyone else is trade bait.  

Draft CJ and build something worth watching.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

All time lows. 

Do you blame the guy.  Nine years of terrible coaches with zero stability, a decades worst D and the way they have started the 2020's it could be two decades of the leagues worst D, terrible weapons on O throughout his whole career minus this year had we been heathy as we have had Adams, Waller and Renfrow on the field at the same time for 50 or so plays.  

Yeah after year of trying to crawl out of the doldrums due to terrible coaching, surrounding talent, head scratching draft picks and atrocious FA signings.  We have been the worst ran NFL franchise over the last 20 years and this year looks no different.  i was optimistic that this new regime could be our future but so far they have received and F grade.  If I were Carr I would be beyond frustrated too as he realizes another year of his career is gone.    

This franchise is a laughing stock and this team has flat out quit.  I would be frustrated too. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Totty said:

Where's the "y'all want the raiders to lose so you can pile on" crowd?  

I'm fn piling.  This team blows.  The coach blows, the QB blows.  Keep Maxx, Davante and JJ everyone else is trade bait.  

Draft CJ and build something worth watching.  

I'm here. This is me.  Lol

Definitely an emotional presser. Carr definitely suggesting some of his teammates aren't committed from the sounds of it. Some "special" fans will certainly read this the wrong way but knowing Carr and his undeniable loyalty to his teammates, to suggest anything else is ridiculous

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2