The Good, the Bad, we are god awful vs. Colts (Post-game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

All? 

Josh has more defenders here than reasonable, and they'll die on that hill if it means getting rid of you know who.

Who is defending Josh?  I'll fight them right now...

Edited by Totty

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Carr has had the ball in his hands 6 times with a chance to win and couldn’t make a play. Dude is straight buns 

Carr has not played well this season there is no doubting that but I also reiterate that Carr is not the problem with this team.  This franchise has much bigger issues than Carr no matter what casual, lazy fans post on social media.  

Of all people to call Carr buns though....  You were jocking him last season when he was playing well, he was even your sig for a period of time.  You also flip flop on Carr like the wind blows, when he is playing well you love him and when he's not he's buns.  You have also had many recommendations on how we should move on from Carr or upgrade the position all of which have been trash.  Trade multiple firsts for Wilson has to be the most recent laugher I can remember.  It was either that or tank for your "number 1" pick Spencer Rattler who you had a jersey made up for. 

What's your current recommendation for an upgrade at the position? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Carr has not played well this season there is no doubting that but I also reiterate that Carr is not the problem with this team.  This franchise has much bigger issues than Carr no matter what casual, lazy fans post on social media.  

Of all people to call Carr buns though....  You were jocking him last season when he was playing well, he was even your sig for a period of time.  You also flip flop on Carr like the wind blows, when he is playing well you love him and when he's not he's buns.  You have also had many recommendations on how we should move on from Carr or upgrade the position all of which have been trash.  Trade multiple firsts for Wilson has to be the most recent laugher I can remember.  It was either that or tank for your "number 1" pick Spencer Rattler who you had a jersey made up for. 

I have argued in the past that, there's no upgrade to be had in our recent situations.  (Picking outside of the top ten) 

I am now arguing if we have a top 5 pick, it has to be CJ.  This is our chance.  

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Don't have to be an upgrade. But you going to keep running to that. 

1 minute ago, Totty said:

I have argued in the past that, there's no upgrade to be had in our recent situations.  (Picking outside of the top ten) 

To be fair, Bryce Young is tearing it up. He's looking like he could overtake the #1 spot in the draft this year. And, on top of him looking amazing, he's got a super high drop rate from his WRs, meaning he should be looking even better than he has been.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Totty said:

Cj going number one. I doubt we have a shot at him. 

5 minutes ago, Totty said:

Most mocks have Stroud and Young going 1 and 2 overall.  I believe we currently have the 2nd pick.  I don't know much about either QB as I don't watch much college football.  

If Will Anderson is on the board when we chose he will be hard to pass up.  He looks legit from everything I have seen. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NickButera said:

To be fair, Bryce Young is tearing it up. He's looking like he could overtake the #1 spot in the draft this year. And, on top of him looking amazing, he's got a super high drop rate from his WRs, meaning he should be looking even better than he has been.

I have watched a little of Young.  He is an intriguing prospect.

Are Young and Stroud smart passers with good arms?   How is their mobility? 

I don't watch college football and usually wait until the season is over to dig into prospects that we have a legit shot at.

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

So you advocate a downgrade?  SMH 

Why am I not surprised that you have another ridiculous post that makes zero sense. 

Well yeah. Cause you have to downgrade at first. Stroud, young, levis isn't going to be better than carr Day one. Just like hurts wasn't better wentz. Tua who you trash relentlessly wasn't better than Fitzpatrick at first. If we have to down grade to a bridge qb while trying to get a rookie ready, that's fine. Teams do it all the time.. 

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I have watched a little of Young.  He is an intriguing prospect.

Are Young and Stroud smart passers with good arms?   How is their mobility? 

I don't watch college football and usually wait until the season is over to dig into prospects that we have a legit shot at.

Young is the prospect that fits the mold of a Rodgers or Wilson. Very mobile and superior accuracy and instincts. One article I read resonated with what I saw, he's very twitchy, decisive, with instincts, like a Brees QB. CJ stroud I would say is more like Herbert. Strength, size to go along with arm strength and accuracy. Both of them are top top prospects and it's hard to find too much fault in any of their game so far when it comes to quarterbacking and getting rid of the ball smartly. 

Neither of them I would say is in the mold of a Watson or Jackson.