Week 11 Gameday Thread (TNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-6-0) vs. Tennessee Titans (6-3-0)

Striker

Short week game and a week ago I would have just written this game as a ho hum here we go again game.  But after today, our team just may be coming into this one with new found energy.

This is a big opportunity right here.  If we win this game, we'll have a mini bye heading into Philly and some momentum to possibly pull another run the table off like in 2016.  Oddly enough we have the same record now at 4-6 as we did then.

Well, we now seen that when Christian Watson is healthy he's a force to be reckoned with.  That'll be the key, keep him healthy and keep taking shots to him and of course feeding Aaron Jones.

And on defense ... Pretty simple.  Stop Darrick Henry, stop the Titans.

• Like 2

As I've said.  You need to get Watson established as a deep threat, It will change the way defenses can play us.  

This Dallas game tonight will change how Tennessee's defense plays us. They have to account for Watsons speed.  

Watson got on the map tonight, he needs to stay there with his play.  He doesn't need 3 tds every game but just some deep reminder catches to keep defenses honest.

And don't forget the play he smoked that DB down sidelines and didn't track it well.  Kid can fly.

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Hey Matt,

There is actual history that you can't trust him, at all. Who are you going to believe, your lying eyes or your feelings? 

Cut bait, move on. I will say Nixon catching the ball two hands over his heads is not a comforting feeling for a split second. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

If this is more than just lip service, I'll have to consider a ticket for the MLF isn't a good coach train.  It's like he's talking about a completely different player, because the Amari I've been watching isn't good at any of those things.

• Like 1

the NFL can change in such a hurry.  Win this game, be the team to finally hand the Eagles a loss and within a couple weeks the Pack go from tanking to one of the more dangerous teams in the NFC.  

or lose this game, get steamrolled by the Eagles and the Cowboy game is an eternity ago