Week 11 Gameday Thread (TNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-6-0) vs. Tennessee Titans (6-3-0)

Striker

3 minutes ago, svp said:

This is gonna be the best season. It will be like that armoured knight who kept getting limbs cutoff. "it's Just a scratch." season will be better than the 'run the table' season by a very  wide margin.

It will be like that show Community. The first season is OK then season 2 and 3 and 4 are really good but because Dan Harmon got kick off his own show they had seasons 5 and 6 are much worse. They aren't that bad, in fact on an individual basis some of those shows were the best. The 'gas leak' seasons need another look.

Also I read that someone on these threads. I won't quote it I don't want that much attention but they used "Autistic" as an insult. I want to remind everyone it's a scale. Most everything is on a scale. They can measure how far down the line but it isn't very accurate. But everyone is on the scale. This includes you. We need to stop that negative connotation that leads to show representation in a brighter light.

14 minutes ago, svp said:

It will be like that show Community. The first season is OK then season 2 and 3 and 4 are really good but because Dan Harmon got kick off his own show they had seasons 5 and 6 are much worse. They aren't that bad, in fact on an individual basis some of those shows were the best. The 'gas leak' seasons need another look.

Also I read that someone on these threads. I won't quote it I don't want that much attention but they used "Autistic" as an insult. I want to remind everyone it's a scale. Most everything is on a scale. They can measure how far down the line but it isn't very accurate. But everyone is on the scale. This includes you. We need to stop that negative connotation that leads to show representation in a brighter light.

What is happening?

1 hour ago, svp said:

Community itself calls Season 4 "The Gasleak Year" for how out of character everybody is. 

Also you sound super autsitic. 

• Like 2

…I guess this is how you get a bazillion more posts than the other Football’s Future teams. Random Reddit arguments form, insinuate themselves into football threads, post counts are boosted, and then the weird off topic rants foam over and dissipate.

This is such a bizarre team. The ‘96 run felt magical by November. This team dares you to accuse them of anything good or bad and they’ll make you look stupid. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Lets rock the all white color rush look and get a big W. We are going to give yards to Henry but this is a team we can definitely beat. Hopefully the confidence is back!

We need a repeat of AJ Dillon bulldozing his way through the entire Titans defense in cold weather like we saw a couple seasons ago.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

We need a repeat of AJ Dillon bulldozing his way through the entire Titans defense in cold weather like we saw a couple seasons ago.

They will be keyed in on stopping him after watching that film. Hopefully 33 benefits from this and we can still get 28 some poundage. We don’t have much threat in the passing game and Titans have a secondary to just play us straight up and maybe cheat a safety to the line.

Will be an interesting matchup but on paper, Ten has the better overall team. The lack of edge rush was apparent for us last game. The guys we had did ok setting the edge in the  run game but teams are going to get more comfortable calling long developing plays with 52 out for the season. 

Edited by Refugee

24 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Lets rock the all white color rush look and get a big W. We are going to give yards to Henry but this is a team we can definitely beat. Hopefully the confidence is back!

Any chance Campbell comes back by this game? Our ILBs are getting killed in the running game.
How long is Doubs supposed to be out?