? Week 12: Buccaneers (4-6) @ Falcons (6-4)

bucsfan333

No Jameis again this week. We've both won our last two games, with Atlanta pulling out a big game in Seattle last night.

I don't have high hopes for this one. But it's a division game, so anything can happen. I just hope they don't blow us out 40+ to 17 like they seem to have been doing lately.

As mentioned earlier,  this is a great opportunity for this staff and team to show it was under achieving the first half and is now playing good ball.  I think Koetter has to get at least 2 wins within the division to save his job.  If Atlanta plays  a relatively clean game, I just don' t see a way the Bucs win.  The oline hasn't been able to control the LOS all year, what are the chances they rush for over 100 yards?  They have rushed for a 100 yards or more twice, both wins.  In comparison,  the Eagles have not rushed for at least 100 yards once.

Playing above average QBS, Mike Smith seems to be in more passive.  I don't expect this to change.  I think it will be death by a 1000 paper cuts against the Falcons offense.  I really hope I'm wrong,  I see this game looking like the Saints game.

Yeah it's not going to be pretty. I expect this game to be like the Saints one. Bucs will be down most of the game and the game will be closer than what it should be. But ultimately our fate will be decided by a scoring drive by ATL to put the game out of reach. Only way TB wins this game is if Ryan has a bad game where he throws a few picks and we are able to create turnovers from FF.

We have not been able to run the football all year. Means Fitz will have to use his legs to keep drives alive like he did this past Sunday. At this point I'm just hoping to not get blown out.

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at him. But I think his salary gets doubled or guaranteed or something if we sign him the week we play Atlanta.

No need to worry he s on his way to New England.  ?  Wouldn't mind finding a way to get McClain strictly playing special teams.

Archived