Week 11 other games GDT

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

Big Kirko does this weekly.

Rodgers: “I missed a couple of throws, for sure. I definitely missed a couple throws.”

Indeed he did. It became the most obvious in the fourth quarter, as the Packers tried to carve into a 10-point deficit. On one drive, after a Rasul Douglas interception of Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill held the score at 27-17, Rodgers badly missed a wide-open Sammy Watkins on third and 12. On the next drive, Rodgers sailed a throw over the outstretched arms of Allen Lazard on third and three.

Both outcomes sparked a smattering of boos from the crowd at Lambeau Field. Rodgers was asked how it felt hear that reaction from Packers fans.

“Interesting,” he said after a long pause. “That’s the best I can give you.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/18/aaron-rodgers-i-missed-a-couple-of-throws-for-sure/

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Would assume Green Bay is kind of rebuilding now? No way Rodgers comes back to this. Is Love still under contract for them in 2023?

They really got burned extending Rodgers, which is fantastic! 

No way SHOULD Rodgers come back. But I don't know if his ego can take going out like this (even if it could be worse next season). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wcblack34 said:

No way SHOULD Rodgers come back. But I don't know if his ego can take going out like this (even if it could be worse next season). 

oh, i think his ego can take it just fine. he'd tell himself things like football is just a game and he did his best with what/who was put around him. all the while chasing the mushroom of his dreams and full enlightenment, which is a greater priority and value.

easy to say when you've made, what, 200 or 300 million in your life?

• Like 2