Week 11 Games

Leader

Of the three NFC West teams that made the playoffs last year, I'm disappointed that the 49ers, who eliminated us last year, are the only one currently with a winning record.

I was hoping that given recent pattern, the 49ers wouldn't even come close to contending this season. The last two times before last year in which we lost to the 49ers in the playoffs, the 49ers failed to return to the postseason the following year, with the second time being a Super Bowl hangover.

I guess it's gonna take an injury to Jimmy G to derail the 49ers season.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

You must have loved jets vs patriots

That was more bad offense. Neither of those quarterbacks is really ever gonna do much.

I did love the Patriots/Rams Super Bowl right up until the Patriots won though.

And I'm glad Brady is away from the Patriots now because it's a thing of beauty watching the Patriots defense.

They are exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I all the way to Z on how and why you don't need anymore talent than we do.

Belichick for years has been turning no name corners into superstars who go back to being no name corners on the free agent market (you don't hire offensive coordinators from the Packers as head coach and you don't sign Belichick corners in free agency).

He takes discarded goods and turns them elite.

Look at their roster right now. Nobody. Full of nobody. Second in the NFL in scoring defense.