NYRaider

Will we bounce back?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the Toilet Bowl?

• Raiders
    • Broncos

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

If we had lost the higher the chance your man crush is gone after the season

Man crush?  Give me a break.  Show me a legit upgrade and I'll take it.  Your idiotic suggestions over the last few seasons have been absurd but I am not surprised after seeing so many of your posts that are clearly lacking an average understanding of the game you claim to be such a fan of. 

You were one of the stooges wanting to mortgage 3 to 4 1st round picks for Russ LOL  That take hasn't aged well like so many of your posts. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Raiders still pick top 5 and we can get an elite defender IMHO.

Absolutely. This draft looks very top heavy. A lot of great talent and if you have QB hungry teams up top, the guys will dominate the trenches will fall further. That's what we need most of all and it's very, very hard to debate that IMO 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Who would put their personal agenda rather than win a football game? Dumbest **** ever

Personal agenda? Winning these games are pointless now. We lost out on Nick Bosa doing the same thing. The goal is to win the Super Bowl every single season, and that goal is now over. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Put in Simpson or Cotton or something IDC.

Still don’t understand how Bars somehow solidified a starting position after the awful tape he’s put out there. He’s not even a New England scholarship player but somehow he has won the favor of this coaching staff. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Who would put their personal agenda rather than win a football game? Dumbest **** ever

If you do not understand that this win is meaningless for the team if we do not build upon it and has nothing to do with being for or against Carr you clearly have not paid attention to this forum.  I have been arguing with @Frankie2Gunz for years about Carr and this is something we both agree on and it is purely about the team.  Stop trying to find an agenda.  We would rather have a top 3 pick then a pick in the 5-10 range.  We either get top players or we can trade down and pick a lot of other picks for a team that wants a top player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Personal agenda? Winning these games are pointless now. We lost out on Nick Bosa doing the same thing. The goal is to win the Super Bowl every single season, and that goal is now over. 

Yes, personal agenda. That's what I said and that's what it is. 

Building on positive outcomes can have a massive benefit on a team that was just in the playoffs. You want to lose bc you don't want Carr coming back. Just go ahead and say it

• Like 1