Week 11 GDT: Raiders at Broncos

NYRaider

Will we bounce back?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Winner of the Toilet Bowl?

• Raiders
    • Broncos

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yup. Especially maybe having the likes of Waller and Renfrow too. To bad JJ will be gone + our OL will still stink. Not to mention being handcuffed to idiot Josh McD.

You don't think they will address the oline at all. This was an evaluation year, no way Zeigler don't address it This time around. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

You don't think they will address the oline at all. This was an evaluation year, no way Zeigler don't address it This time around. 

I don't know about that. You don't make the enormous trade for Adams if it's a burn it season.

I think they'll have no choice to address OL but I question how successful they'll be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't know about that. You don't make the enormous trade for Adams if it's a burn it season.

I think they'll have no choice to address OL but I question how successful they'll be.

Right. Davante Adams isn't coming here to be part of an evaluation after playing for a perennial playoff team for years that was going to pay him around the same amount of money anyway

Our O, again kills clock. So our D isn’t on the field. it is by design. 
we’re going to blame the O for not scoring In The first Q I’m sure. But we are running well and need to kill the clock. 

that is the biggest part of why we aren’t terrible in PPG allowed, cause we kill clock. 

• Like 1