Week 11: NY Jets vs NE Pats

Bobby816

8 hours ago, jetjuice said:

Rodgers actually knows how to put a winning product on the field

Not lately. I just really think he is on a steep decline. Would he better on the Jets with the weapons we have - absolutely. But do we really want a QB who will toy with the idea of retiring every week in the offseason?  I’d rather have someone who still has a few decent years left. 

6 hours ago, xrade said:

Not lately. I just really think he is on a steep decline. Would he better on the Jets with the weapons we have - absolutely. But do we really want a QB who will toy with the idea of retiring every week in the offseason?  I’d rather have someone who still has a few decent years left. 

In all reality Rodgers is a long shot, but I would have some sort of optimism given his career success and give him the benefit of the doubt on this season with hardly any weapons. Jimmy is the guy that makes the most sense.

Okay lets take a breather here. Lets be honest Zack could have had a good game and the Jets lost to N.E. and half of you would say Zack sucks.

Every one thought Fields sucked after almost 2 years and with the right coaching and playing to his strengths he has become an asset to Chicago and has a future.

Zac's game is to improvise, but they have him standing around like a statue, and lets get something straight about the Jets backups, they stink.

Mike White is not the answer, but I'm good if they want to start him, and watch him throw 3-4 interceptions. He was good one game! Awful the next, his entire career he has been a journey man.

Heck I would feel a thousand times better with Flacco, at least he comes from a winning pedigree even if his time has past.

Zac needs to sit and mature. Should the Jets move on from Zac, I can see N.E. picking him up and haunting the Jets the next decade because of our impatience.

Here's the truth, the D matured and became a major factor faster than anyone in the NFL could have imagined, going from last place to a top 5 perhaps higher defense.

The offense hasn't caught up, throw in the losses of your top producers and players you can depend on like Davis who was having a good year, Hall who was having a ORY year, AVT who could have been looking at a pro bowl, and Becton.

2 Cry baby WR's one who can't catch in Mims and the other who thinks too much of himself as a player and can't find a roll for him.

A patchwork OL, picking up better players on the waver wire than we have in house.

Zac needs to sit, Zac needs to address the team, Zac needs to man up admit he made a mistake and take responsibility.

Rodgers throws 3 int's he's had a bad game, Brady, or any of the top QB's in the league have a bad game or 2 and its chalked up to a bad game.

Zac who's had 20 games under his belt on a sucky N.Y.J. team from last year has a bad game, a terrible game and we want to cut him, move on from him, sit him, and then what?

Start all over again, trade the farm for a proven QB? Like we did with Farve?

Take a breather, we're headed in the right direction, the problem is as fans its been so long we have become impatient. 

Understand this we could easily, EASILY have a record of 4-6, maybe even 3-7 their are games we could have and in some cases should have lost.

The reason the D became elite can be traced back to the Q game as I call it, when he went off on the bad coaching decisions being made.

Oh, but I forgot MLF is untouchable, all his play calling is good. REALLY?

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Okay lets take a breather here. Lets be honest Zack could have had a good game and the Jets lost to N.E. and half of you would say Zack sucks.

If Zach had a mediocre game and we beat NE nobody would be saying anything right now so please know your are wrong.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Every one thought Fields sucked after almost 2 years and with the right coaching and playing to his strengths he has become an asset to Chicago and has a future.

Fields is an elite athlete and ball carrier and still a poor thrower. They are simply using his best asset. Zach's best asset was supposed to be making plays outside of the pocket, unfortunately he has been abysmal doing such and that's where all his mistakes have come from.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Zac's game is to improvise, but they have him standing around like a statue, and lets get something straight about the Jets backups, they stink.

See above. He has proven he has yet to be able to do it in the NFL when not in shorts and a T-shirt like at his pro-day. One bomb against the Titans last year is all we hang out hats on. 

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Mike White is not the answer, but I'm good if they want to start him, and watch him throw 3-4 interceptions. He was good one game! Awful the next, his entire career he has been a journey man.

Mike White has not had the same opportunity as Zach and you are defending Zach to no end. Mike White has had more highs than Zach has in that 3 games you speak of. Not saying he is good but you're being awfully hypocritical here.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Heck I would feel a thousand times better with Flacco, at least he comes from a winning pedigree even if his time has past.

Flacco is a much better passer than Zach at this point and its not debatable. I think they want to see if they actually have something in White which is why they elevated him. They also believe 3 games was a small sample size and he got hurt in one that he looked good in.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Zac needs to sit and mature. Should the Jets move on from Zac, I can see N.E. picking him up and haunting the Jets the next decade because of our impatience.

Benching Zach is not giving up on him for good. They wont just release him his salary is all guaranteed. He could sit all year next year and unless a team tries to trade for him he will be in a Jet in year 4 as well. No way in hell is this scenario going to happen where we let him go and he goes to NE. 

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Here's the truth, the D matured and became a major factor faster than anyone in the NFL could have imagined, going from last place to a top 5 perhaps higher defense.

The offense hasn't caught up, throw in the losses of your top producers and players you can depend on like Davis who was having a good year, Hall who was having a ORY year, AVT who could have been looking at a pro bowl, and Becton.

Every team has injuries but the OL has been at least average and the more time he has back there the worse hes produced. Also doesn't excuse completing passes behind the LOS at like 25%.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

2 Cry baby WR's one who can't catch in Mims and the other who thinks too much of himself as a player and can't find a roll for him.

I hated how Moore reacted and still stand by it but the guy gets 0 targets. Its a problem. Moore, Mims, Wilson have all had more success with different QBs between this year and last. The sad truth.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

A patchwork OL, picking up better players on the waver wire than we have in house.

Yet has still been statically middle of the pack

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Zac needs to sit, Zac needs to address the team, Zac needs to man up admit he made a mistake and take responsibility.

Should have already done that. At a certain point the message is too late.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Rodgers throws 3 int's he's had a bad game, Brady, or any of the top QB's in the league have a bad game or 2 and its chalked up to a bad game.

LOL. I shouldn't even have to address this one. This is just the most laughable comment. Those guys have proven to be ELITE for years. Zach averages 175 yards passing a game for his career and the lowest TD rate in the NFL. Like what are we even doing here?

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Zac who's had 20 games under his belt on a sucky N.Y.J. team from last year has a bad game, a terrible game and we want to cut him, move on from him, sit him, and then what?

No, we want to see progress not regression. Hess regressing. He has poor footwork, can't go through progressions, doesn't climb the pocket and has very poor accuracy. His numbers under pressure are also substantially worse than the next lowest guy and that is concerning in itself. 

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Start all over again, trade the farm for a proven QB? Like we did with Farve?

No need we have a great team otherwise just need even league average QB play. No need to exaggerate.

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Take a breather, we're headed in the right direction, the problem is as fans its been so long we have become impatient. 

The PLAYERS are getting impatient. Can't lose the room when they see that the QB is historically awful and holding them back. Doesn't mean they have to give up on him. Hes going to be here. He just may need to sit and reset even if that is for a full season. 

3 hours ago, Big T said:

Understand this we could easily, EASILY have a record of 4-6, maybe even 3-7 their are games we could have and in some cases should have lost.

The reason the D became elite can be traced back to the Q game as I call it, when he went off on the bad coaching decisions being made.

Oh, but I forgot MLF is untouchable, all his play calling is good. REALLY?

MLF is not untouchable and I criticize his play calling all the time but when he is scheming guys open and Zach isn't even looking at them...its not the OC.