Week 11: San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

Man, we really have to go through another year of Jimmy is the QB of the 49ers next year, don't we? 

I don't see it to be honest. IF we win the SB, that is always the wildcard but this will be his final year on the team. The team is not going to pay big bucks to keep him and if he wins the SB and plays solid the rest of the way, then if we are not going to pay him, then someone else surely will. 

I think Jimmy probably goes to a team like the Panthers....And Panthers fans don't want to hear that LOL.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't see it to be honest. IF we win the SB, that is always the wildcard but this will be his final year on the team. The team is not going to pay big bucks to keep him and if he wins the SB and plays solid the rest of the way, then if we are not going to pay him, then someone else surely will. 

I think Jimmy probably goes to a team like the Panthers....And Panthers fans don't want to hear that LOL.

I don't either, but that won't stop the talk lol 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't either, but that won't stop the talk lol 

Better chance Brady is the QB of this team next season than Jimmy lol.

I don't think the team is going to risk Armstead playing in Mexico City nor are they going to let Kinlaw travel there so both will be out again this week. We shall see if they return vs the Saints or not, but good chance one or even both make their return next week. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Better chance Brady is the QB of this team next season than Jimmy lol.

I don't think the team is going to risk Armstead playing in Mexico City nor are they going to let Kinlaw travel there so both will be out again this week. We shall see if they return vs the Saints or not, but good chance one or even both make their return next week. 

Excited for Kinlaw's 18 snaps against the Saints before hitting IR again 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

Excited for Kinlaw's 18 snaps against the Saints before hitting IR again 

What sucks is we are going to need to probably have him out there to beat teams like the Eagles/Cowboys. Our run defense has been very good but we have also played a bunch of teams struggling to run the ball. The Falcons did not kill us with big runs but they definitely wore us down and exposed the lack of depth in the middle. If Armstead somehow returns to form and stays healthy with all what he is dealing with, then maybe we will be okay but does anyone really expect that? Because I sure the hell don't. 

I feel like this team still needs to make ONE more move at DT before season's end. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What sucks is we are going to need to probably have him out there to beat teams like the Eagles/Cowboys. Our run defense has been very good but we have also played a bunch of teams struggling to run the ball. The Falcons did not kill us with big runs but they definitely wore us down and exposed the lack of depth in the middle. If Armstead somehow returns to form and stays healthy with all what he is dealing with, then maybe we will be okay but does anyone really expect that? Because I sure the hell don't. 

I feel like this team still needs to make ONE more move at DT before season's end. 

Honestly, it's gotten so bad that I have to wonder if we really do pick up his option. Before I thought there was no way we didn't because it's only going to be like 9 million. That's just a drop in the bucket. But dude was in the best shape of his life this year and his knees still can't hold up. His knees are just toast. I'd rather spend 9 million on a less talented JAG that will doesn't have the injury concerns. 

I'm really surprised we didn't sign another vet much earlier in the season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly, it's gotten so bad that I have to wonder if we really do pick up his option. Before I thought there was no way we didn't because it's only going to be like 9 million. That's just a drop in the bucket. But dude was in the best shape of his life this year and his knees still can't hold up. His knees are just toast. I'd rather spend 9 million on a less talented JAG that will doesn't have the injury concerns. 

I wouldn't as he has not proven he can stay healthy. If miraculously he does next season and then ends up leaving when he is a FA? Then so be it but that 9M can be used elsewhere as you stated. We took a big fat #L on that draft pick and now we just have to lick our wounds and move on. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I cant help but read this and get sad that DJ JONES walked for 3 years 30 million, with a 4m cap hit this season. 

Suh is still available. Perhaps they do not want him in the locker room though. Which is understandable. 

It's astounding that we lack DT depth after being so deep there for so long.