I think this team can play with anybody.

aceinthehouse

We just beat the undefeated Eagles.

We should (would) have beat the Vikings, if not for that stupid penalty on the Viking FG with under 2minutes to play.

We've won 4 out of the last 5 games.

The team is rallying behind Heinike & the Defense is playing very well. We're causing turnovers & getting off the field on 3rd downs.

We're kicking well with Slye & Dumping Jackson & inserting St. Juste has been a huge boost to our coverage.

Forrest is playing well & so is Jamin Davis.

Our O-line is playing better, although we know they're not very good.

We're relatively healthy, although Holcomb & Dotson have been banged up. Hopefully, we see Chase Young come back when he's ready.

I don't believe we can catch Philly for the Division, but I do believe we can catch Dallas & Giants for Playoff spots.

I no longer go into a game thinking we are outmatched or incapable of winning any game.

That doesn't mean we won't do something stupid, coach a bad game, or make mistakes.

But I do believe this team is capable of beating any team they play, if they gameplan well & play with heart.

Which is exactly the way they played last night.

Is it sustainable? I think so...I hope so.

I personally think it's gonna come down to the 2 Giants matchups.

They've been consistent all season & are playing the way we played last night.

I also think we can beat them. I hope we continue to see the team on the field as of late.

They're fun to watch & dangerously underrated.

Let's keep this winning going.

I’m just going to say this is week too week and it’s just been nice to get the bounce a few times!!! Ron no matter what has hung in took a lot of punches but this staff is finally getting the young home grown guys they selected twards their vision out there and we are looking like the toughest guys in the yard each week. It’s not pretty. But the locker is clearly blossoming and we see all the bad in calls and week too week. This week everyone in that building deserves credit. But the true mark of team and leadership doesn’t let down next week. This team has felt different this season slowly every week doing a few different things we haven’t in years. But next week we will see how serious this team and staff is too maturing is handling success and carrying the same drive after you carried into tawards the next challenge. Props

• Like 1

@aceinthehouse I know you don’t like to point out mistakes by Heinicke or point out that he’s a reason we lost a game, but the biggest reason we lost to the Vikings was Heinicke’s awful int over the middle when we were up 10. If not for his bad int, we win that game & would’ve won 5 in a row & we’d be 6-4 right now.

If he can just limit those ints like vs Minny & vs Philly in the 2nd half and take more of what the D is giving him, we will definitely be one of the last teams in or out of the playoffs. If Heinicke just limits those type of ints in the 4th Q, then we will probably end up 9-8 or 10-7.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

@aceinthehouse I know you don’t like to point out mistakes by Heinicke or point out that he’s a reason we lost a game, but the biggest reason we lost to the Vikings was Heinicke’s awful int over the middle when we were up 10. If not for his bad int, we win that game & would’ve won 5 in a row & we’d be 6-4 right now.

If he can just limit those ints like vs Minny & vs Philly in the 2nd half and take more of what the D is giving him, we will definitely be one of the last teams in or out of the playoffs. If Heinicke just limits those type of ints in the 4th Q, then we will probably end up 9-8 or 10-7.

I agree that Heinike has made devastating mistakes on the field. I also agree that he doesn't have the actual arm strength to make plays that Wentz made earlier in the year.

However, I'm watching a completely different team with Heinike at QB, rather than Wentz.

The Offensive Line is blocking better, the RB's are running harder & the Defense is all over the ball vs the run & pass.

And I really don't believe they just woke up one day & decided it's time.

Or had some unknown team meeting, to figure out the problems.

The whole team is playing inspired. Playing with no fear. I believe the guts,leadership, pinash or whatever Heinike brings to the team has filtered down to everyone.

If they stay the course, this team could win the NFC Championship under those conditions.

I predicted 12-5 at the beginning of the year. That means they can't lose no more....

I'm not so sure they can't hit that mark, as hard as that might be to achieve.

They're playing good ball.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

After watching the Cowboys destroy embarrass and eviserate the Vikings--IDK if we can stay on the field with them . Maybe yesterday was just their day but DAYAM !!!!!!

The Vikings OL sucks. I don’t even think that O’Connell let Cousins finish the game bc he was worried he’d get hurt.