Week 11: Titans @ Packers

TitanLegend

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Daley has to go. I mean come on. 

Radunz is worth at least a shot.

Daley has been horrible. 

Actually pleasantly surprised by Radunz. I just don’t get the Daley love at all from the coaches. He is honestly the worst tackle I’ve ever seen. 

Already got it boys lmao!

Also amazing win! So happy for treylon! Using our weapons like Hoop Bobby Trees Chig Hillard and even NWI. All of them opened up because of good pass blocking and Burks opening things up drawing double teams! 

Its crazy cause Brew is a true C imo. Ben Jones comes back and he has to move back to LG is tough but moving forward if and when Phillips comes back we have a real offense again! We need this 10 day rest so bad. Hoping we can get Fulton Hooker Molden back MAYBE Bud? 

7-3 

23 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Ben signed a 2 year deal this past off-season, so I assume he's sticking around for next year, but thinking about it with how the injuries have been piling on him the past couple years, he might hang it up.

coming back to this after the game, it's even more baffling that they won't give him a shot at LT. he's showing that he can at least be a passable starting-caliber NFL guard- which would be a pretty significant turnaround for him at this point. but man, if we know ben jones is sticking around for another year, we have a chance to figure out if he can hack it at LT, and we have literally the worst LT in football who is already 27 and unlikely to improve going forward.....i don't get it. this coaching staff has obviously earned the benefit of the doubt in how they use players, but the daley situation just continues to be more and more untenable. 

16 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

coming back to this after the game, it's even more baffling that they won't give him a shot at LT. he's showing that he can at least be a passable starting-caliber NFL guard- which would be a pretty significant turnaround for him at this point. but man, if we know ben jones is sticking around for another year, we have a chance to figure out if he can hack it at LT, and we have literally the worst LT in football who is already 27 and unlikely to improve going forward.....i don't get it. this coaching staff has obviously earned the benefit of the doubt in how they use players, but the daley situation just continues to be more and more untenable. 

My assumption would be Radunz isn't putting in the work/effort that Vrabel/the coaching staff wants and Daley is. One thing I don't think this staff can be accused of is playing favorites or anything like that, if people are putting in the effort and performing, they get to play. Radunz is performing better than Daley, so that leaves effort in practice/film room/etc.

Would 100% believe Vrabel would start a worse player that is working harder given the culture of the team. It's hard to maintain the culture we have when you let slackers hold starting roles over people working hard.

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it’s so insane that 3 rookies are our best pass catchers by this considerable of a margin. they’ve been good but man does that speak poorly of our veteran depth

As long as the pass catchers stay healthy, overall everyone should improve. We forget that Woods is coming off an ACL and probably will start to fully feel like himself towards the end of the year. Also with Burks back he will be getting the teams second corner, which will help him.

I really always thought from this off-season that the passing game will hit it's stride late in the season due to all the new faces. Chemistry is huge, this is a whole new group for Tannehill. Literally everyone. The talent is there. Let's just hope they stay healthy.

We really got a peak at what the passing attack could be. We need to be able to play like that when 22 is struggling to get big chunks. That will set us apart in the playoffs from years past.

We have to use the play action fluidly on first downs to open up lanes for Henry also. Downing has to take note from what Arthur did. He was able to feel the game so we'll in that aspect.

I really think with the defense being so dominant we have a chance this year.

• Like 1

i mentioned probably needing to move on from fulton in the next couple years in the bengals game thread, and speaking of the future at CB...this is a loooooong long shot and it's more likely he just stays where he's at as a good depth player, which is a perfectly fine outcome for a UDFA. but tre avery is the rare skill-position UDFA that actually has the physical tools to develop into a starter. will be interesting to see where he's at on the depth chart this time next year.