Points Per Game 19.1 16.6
Points Allowed Per Game 21.3 23.0
Total Yards 345.3 321.2
Yards Passing 232.9 219.4
Yards Rushing 112.4 101.8
Yards Allowed 341.0 408.3
Pass Yards Allowed 229.7 226.6
Rush Yards Allowed 111.3 181.8

Gotta hold Pierce. I don't think there will be much issue with that. Gonna have to force Mills to beat us with his passing.

I think this is a game we should actually win comfortably but as I say this I know I'm bound to be wrong.

Commies 31
Only Team in Texas 13

• Like 2

I do think we can lose this game. I'm under no illusion we're some kind of juggernaut. The Texans have some talent and really played the Eagles well. My guess is they just come out with the same formula that they did against the Eagles and its a slow-paced, low scoring game by two clubs that love to run the ball. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I do think we can lose this game. I'm under no illusion we're some kind of juggernaut. The Texans have some talent and really played the Eagles well. My guess is they just come out with the same formula that they did against the Eagles and its a slow-paced, low scoring game by two clubs that love to run the ball. 

They gave the Giants all they could handle.

This game scares me more than any other, because the Texans are the worst team of our remaining games. (Dallas, Giantsx2, falcons, browns, Niners)

However & having said that?

It's also the least important game minus the Browns, as far as having major playoff implications.

But taking care of business Vs Texans & Falcons would really set up a nice showdown vs Giants just before our bye week.

If we want to show that we are a Playoff caliber team capable of making a run in the Playoffs?

Then this is the kind of game, we need to own & take care of business.

If Heinike starts this game, I think we win it.

If Wentz starts this game, I think we'd lose it.

Hopefully, Rivera makes the smart "football" decision & not the political one.

• Like 1

This is an opportunity to demonstrate your presence to the league. Come out - play sound football and get off the field with a win. Don't care how it comes, if Chase plays... ease him into success. If we can get him to play to his potential this Defense could be great.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The nice thing for us on that front is that we’re excellent against the run defensively, and they’re terrible.

We sit at #2 in the league against the run per DVOA, while they’re all the way down at #31. At almost 182 yards/game, they’re giving up 20 more rushing yards per game than the 2nd highest team (DET) — and almost 40 yards more than the 3rd highest team (LAC). The Giants literally didn’t throw the ball for the last 20 minutes of their (one-score) game.

We won’t be able to pound the ball down everyone’s throat. Our OL isn’t that good. We caught the Eagles by surprise, but others will be ready. The Texans though? We should be able to chew up yardage and control the clock against them. If not, that’s a big problem.

• Like 1