Week 11 Thread: 5-5 Commanders @ 1-7-1 Texans - Our favorite type of trap game

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm going to say it... if this defense was playing this well when Carson was playing, we probably blow teams out. Heinicke just makes too many questionable decisions and misses open receivers. 

Wentz had 3 TD passes in his last 4 starts. I’m not sure how it would’ve been any better? 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I'm going to say it... if this defense was playing this well when Carson was playing, we probably blow teams out. Heinicke just makes too many questionable decisions and misses open receivers. 

We are like one OC-QB away from being a very good team. Next year we should be contending in the nfc . New owner also means we can attract free agents also. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Carson was making questionable decisions too. Carson had a lot of turnover worthy plays as well, he held onto the ball too long & couldn’t evade a pass rusher.

It’s easy to forget that when we see Heinicke struggle. 

The only game I think we may have won w/ Wentz the first month that we didn’t if our D was playing this well was the Titans game.

Wentz had 7 turnovers in 6 games.

14 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

@MikeT14I think you may be getting Lavar confused with me, I’m not sold on Cosmi yet. Sometimes he’s solid but he was awful vs the Eagles, Brandon Graham really abused him. But, I certainly think Cosmi can be our answer at RT or RG for years to come if he can just stay healthy.

It’s multiple people def but either way