Week 11 Thread: 5-5 Commanders @ 1-7-1 Texans - Our favorite type of trap game

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

It's pretty simple, Carson Wentz is significantly better at throwing the football than TH. 

Taylor's first pass this game should have been an INT. Besides finding Terry twice he has played really bad so far today. 

But you act like we haven’t seen Wentz have those same awful decisions &’mistakes while be in accurate & a statute in the pocket.

Neither one of them are anything better than average. Heinicke moves better & avoids sacks which helps our offense, Carson has a great arm but also made bad decisions, is a statue that took bad sacks & held onto the ball too long against a below average OL & it was a problem for our offense.

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

Seems to be alot of commanders fan at this game

we don’t take over our own stadium but gladly take over houston

its fine funk giving money to Snyder 

The same C’a fans that travel to away games are the ones who show up to Fed Ex Field & not too many more. They’re the diehard blind homer types who will always think the team is awesome & have excuses for them no matter what.

Just now, Vladimir L said:

This team would be great for Aaron Rodgers too bad he is greedy and wants to be the highest paid qb 

I said that on Twitter the other day. If Rodgers had agree to get getting traded here we’d be 7-3 or 8-2 w/ all the weapons he’d have to throw to. It would’ve been good for both sides.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Well there’s no doubt Wentz is a better thrower of the football than Heinicke. That I can’t argue. I just don’t think Wentz is the better player overall at this point if that makes sense? 

I understand. We all know neither Carson Wentz nor Taylor Heinicke is the QBotF. However, if we can maintain keeping Carson under the conditions for the pick escalation, he should be running the offense towards the end of the season. 

Any throw from Heinicke could be catastrophic. 

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

But you act like we haven’t seen Wentz have those same awful decisions &’mistakes while be in accurate & a statute in the pocket.

Neither one of them are anything better than average. Heinicke moves better & avoids sacks which helps our offense, Carson has a great arm but also made bad decisions, is a statue that took bad sacks & held onto the ball too long against a below average OL & it was a problem for our offense.

Again, the whole team is playing better since Carson got hurt. All except the QB. Heinicke has largely not played well, but he shows heart and he gets lucky with drops by the defense like today. We will never see a 75 bomb to Dyami Brown (or any other WR) while Heinicke is QB. 

I want a potent offense, Carson gives us a better chance at that. Just saying...

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I understand. We all know neither Carson Wentz nor Taylor Heinicke is the QBotF. However, if we can maintain keeping Carson under the conditions for the pick escalation, he should be running the offense towards the end of the season. 

Any throw from Heinicke could be catastrophic. 

Personally, with the exception of injury, I can’t imagine Wentz ever plays for this team again. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

Personally, with the exception of injury, I can’t imagine Wentz ever plays for this team again. 

I would prefer Sam Howell time but between Heinicke and Wentz I still prefer Wentz in games I want the offense to score in bunches. (Almost every game)

• Like 1